Forums

ForumsArt, Music, and Writing

The Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

Posted Mar 17, '10 at 2:44pm

Pixie214

Pixie214

4,803 posts

3) Don't do anything that requires a description that would earn you a ban on this forum (e.g. sexually inappropriate, explicit, graphically violent etc.), because we will still have to ban you... and that kinda goes without saying.

Gah.... I can't work with all these constraints on my creative freedom. I remember one time my friend passed out cold..... and that is why I'm not alowwed in sea world anymore.  :O

Posted Mar 17, '10 at 5:22pm

Pois0nArr0w

Pois0nArr0w

1,556 posts

Is anyone else thinking pin the tail on the pony?

Posted Mar 17, '10 at 6:07pm

thisisnotanalt

thisisnotanalt

8,475 posts

Hmmmm . . . let's shave him.

Oooh.  And we could paint a room ceiling to floor in a bunch of trippy patterns and lock him in it.  Turn up the lights reallly bright.  That'd be a bit of a surprise for when he wakes up . . . .

Posted Mar 17, '10 at 6:30pm

Kirby998

Kirby998

5,236 posts

Dr Dre

AND DOCTOR DRE SAID:

Slim Shady you a basehead head, why's your face red? Man you wasted.

Posted Mar 17, '10 at 6:38pm

Pixie214

Pixie214

4,803 posts

Hmmmm . . . let's shave him.

If we do can we leave his tail..... that wat we can rent him out to hare krishna picnics (oh yeah Steven Wright quote :D I@m very proud of myself)

Posted Mar 17, '10 at 6:56pm

Xzeno

Xzeno

2,082 posts

First of all, Leon is forcibly reminded of something he'd rather forget. It involved horses and things that would get me banned.

Next, a question:

4) This will not affect the outcome for your character in any way. I am inviting you to do this, and Strop will not remember anything from this night.

Should we use this blatantly out of character information in our decision making process?

Anyway, Leon's vote would be to do nothing at all. You guys keep discussing and I'll expand on that later. Like, once I know whether or not to use out of character information.

Posted Mar 17, '10 at 8:26pm

Armpit

Armpit

655 posts

I'll ask again, is it too late to join?

Nobody answered me the first time.

Or the second time.

Posted Mar 17, '10 at 8:40pm

Freakenstein

Freakenstein

8,117 posts

Why do you think I never did in the first place Armpit? Lol, if I could I would have joined ASAP because this looks really fun :p

Posted Mar 17, '10 at 9:44pm

Pois0nArr0w

Pois0nArr0w

1,556 posts

Hm... We could shave him, do the trippy room thing, and after that maybe we could strap a saddle on his back and give rides out to little kids, five bucks a pop.

Posted Mar 17, '10 at 9:56pm

LiveInPeace29

LiveInPeace29

211 posts

Hm... We could shave him, do the trippy room thing, and after that maybe we could strap a saddle on his back and give rides out to little kids, five bucks a pop.

Lol... and then we tell him: "NOW MAKE US A SANDWHICH!"

Reply to The Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

You must be logged in to post a reply!