Forums

ForumsArt, Music, and Writing

The Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

Posted Mar 18, '10 at 6:18pm

ulimitedpower

ulimitedpower

1,597 posts

WHATEVER, JUST SHAVE HIS HAIR OFF!

That just sounds wrong on Strop, but we should do it.

I am a little sad I can't be part of this.

What? Can't shave Strop or part of the story?

Ok it's a little old school but tarred and feathered people? It's a classic >_>

Instead of feathers how about chili? And we shave Strop before.

Posted Mar 18, '10 at 8:57pm

thisisnotanalt

thisisnotanalt

8,475 posts

I would be able to take an arrow without any real damage if I was able to freeze it before it pierced my chest.  It'd take some timing though, so if I drink like a liter of coffee - and I know, after doing this, I'd probably smell like a ground-up coffee bean taking a bath in an espresso hot tub - I'd be jittery enough to get it right.

Posted Mar 18, '10 at 9:01pm

Ernie15

Ernie15

12,548 posts

Knight

I play as guest!

The best way to punish Strop is to go sniff out Michael Moore (shouldn't be hard, even if you have a weak sense of smell) and tell him you'll give him 10 bucks if he flies down to Aussieland and rides on Strop's back. Michael Moore will do anything for 10 bucks (even make a documentary, even though his profit on each of those is less than 10 bucks), so it's a pretty good deal for you, and you don't have to fly to Australia! Strop will be traumatized for life, his legs will all be broken, and he will have chronic back pain.

Posted Mar 18, '10 at 9:45pm

Xzeno

Xzeno

2,082 posts

I have no 'n' in my name.

Sorry. I was careless.

I would be able to take an arrow without any real damage if I was able to freeze it before it pierced my chest.

Won't work. The arrow absolutely must pierce the flesh. If it does not, the plan is pointless. If h must, Leon will take the hit.

I seem to remember violence is agaisnt the rules (for some reason *tuts*)

I think tarring and feathering is more graphically violent that shooting someone with an arrow.

Posted Mar 18, '10 at 9:52pm

thisisnotanalt

thisisnotanalt

8,475 posts

Hmmm . . . I might be able to freeze up my flesh in the target area.  The whole ice thing pretty much eliminates the body temperature barrier . . . I won't be bothered by the frostbite.  The arrow'll hurt like hell after I unfreeze myself, but it's not like I'll bleed or anything.  If it's too bad, I think I have some tramadol from my last- er, nevermind.

Posted Mar 18, '10 at 10:25pm

Xzeno

Xzeno

2,082 posts

Leon says: "Wow, Chill, you've really stepped up to the plate on this one. Everyone, you should admire his willingness to try to get the plan to work, even though he was nominated for being shot duty. I must say, I'm sorry I ever said anything bad about you: You don't drink coffee."

On an out of character note, I think you're on to something. See, Chill's a Waterbender. We all know that Waterbending equals healing (for some reason), so you should be able to waterbend yourself back to health. No?

Posted Mar 18, '10 at 11:00pm

thisisnotanalt

thisisnotanalt

8,475 posts

No, he isn't a waterbender, xD he can just freeze/evaporate stuff. 

Chill:  Uh, I do drink coffee.  And besides, I've been stabbed before - long story - so getting shot won't be too different, right?

Posted Mar 18, '10 at 11:26pm

Xzeno

Xzeno

2,082 posts

No, he isn't a waterbender, xD he can just freeze/evaporate stuff.

Wha-what!?

Leon says: "Don't be so hard on yourself, man. You don't drink coffee. Anyway, the main difference between being stabbed and being shot is that being shot actually hurts. So no, not too different."

Posted Mar 19, '10 at 1:50am

the_manta

the_manta

3,006 posts

IC: I've got this... NOVEL idea. We SHAAAAAAAVE his HAIR off.

OoC: Manta wants his own personal revenge.

Posted Mar 19, '10 at 3:09am

Hectichermit

Hectichermit

1,250 posts

Knight

Don't forget theres a guy there who makes potions that do funny things...I may have a hair dye some where...how about a Hair growth potion... guaranteed to make hair grow to insane lengths in a matter of hours...maybe I can come up with a potion to make strop into a Unicorn B)

Reply to The Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

You must be logged in to post a reply!