Forums

ForumsArt, Music, and Writing

The Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

Posted Mar 22, '10 at 7:42pm

Zophia

Zophia

8,407 posts

That's exactly the kind of thing I try to avoid learning on AG!

My posts, a hazard to your lack of knowledge of things you didn't need to know~

The rest was creepy though...

Oh? O.o

jittery

Do not see that word often. Read it as jiffery for some reason.

Posted Mar 22, '10 at 10:52pm

Xzeno

Xzeno

2,082 posts

Anyway, don't forget, we need to either get him jittery on caffeine or hyper on sugar before right before he wakes up - that way, he'll squirm more in the shibari, and it'll be even more torturous.

Caffeine might be good because Strop doesn't drink caffeine. Then again, it might count as lasting damage. Also: Can we stop talking about shibari? Seriously.

With a stick. That is how.

That doesn't even- oh. That answer is both logical and satisfactory.

Posted Mar 22, '10 at 11:04pm

crimsonblade55

crimsonblade55

4,349 posts

hmm...can we just tell him that he just lost the game when he wakes up and call it a day maybe?...well whatever you guys choose to do I am on board with it, but I will have no part in carrying out anything you guys choose to do concerning revenge on Strop if I can help it.

Posted Mar 23, '10 at 3:30am

kingryan

kingryan

4,165 posts

Why don't we do all this...then carry him to the virtual representation of the Sonny 2 comments page?

Hey everyone...I do have some laxative in my cottage that I use when the prune's aren't working...do you think we should give them to Strop?

Posted Mar 23, '10 at 3:55am

Strop

Strop

10,823 posts

OOC: Wait, what? You guys are planning to feed me laxatives and THEN tie me up!?

NOT COOL.

Did I tell you about the time last week where I had to drive through peak-hour traffic and while I was caught in the middle of a jam I had to do a number 2 really really bad?

Yeah. Not pooping my pants while trying to turn off into the nearest Maccas was possibly one of the hardest things I've done in my life. You're going to traumatise me with memories of that.

can we just tell him that he just lost the game

Strop doesn't care about the game, so it would be a wasted opportunity.

Posted Mar 23, '10 at 6:54am

Strop

Strop

10,823 posts

BTW, next time I login to AG, which is tomorrow afternoon (GMT+10), I want to see a consensus!

Posted Mar 23, '10 at 10:49am

adios194

adios194

705 posts

OOC: Wait, what? You guys are planning to feed me laxatives and THEN tie me up!?

This is funny no matter how you read it. I'm new to the conversation, who is OOC? Also, that would be an evil genius way of torture, the person being tortured wouldn't want to use the bathroom in their pants, and would hold it in. Due to this their insides would feel like their going to burst, and when they couldn't hold it anymore they would use it on themselves. This would cause a rash and a bad smell, so either way the person who ties them up wins.

Yeah. Not pooping my pants while trying to turn off into the nearest Maccas was possibly one of the hardest things I've done in my life. You're going to traumatise me with memories of that.

lol, that sounds like fun.

Posted Mar 23, '10 at 11:02am

Zophia

Zophia

8,407 posts

who is OOC?

OOC is an abbreviation for Out Of Character, used to specifically point out that whoever writes that is not currently talking as their character. (Yay for roleplaying thread. Of sorts.)

Posted Mar 23, '10 at 11:11am

adios194

adios194

705 posts

OOC is an abbreviation for Out Of Character, used to specifically point out that whoever writes that is not currently talking as their character. (Yay for roleplaying thread. Of sorts.)

Ohh cool, I get it now. Sounds fun. Thnks Zophia :)

Posted Mar 23, '10 at 1:35pm

Hectichermit

Hectichermit

1,145 posts

We could brand him with a red hot poker B)

Reply to The Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

You must be logged in to post a reply!