Forums

ForumsArt, Music, and Writing

The Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

Posted Apr 26, '10 at 1:36am

Strop

Strop

11,085 posts

Hm, this bodes well for the upcoming tasks... :s

Posted Apr 26, '10 at 11:18am

Strop

Strop

11,085 posts

Alright, an update:

1) All the preliminary scenes, including the all-important IC feedback, have been written, with one exception.

2) I have yet to draw the accompanying pictures but there aren't too many.

3) I have to draw up the round rules in a way that they are perfectly clear. There aren't at all many, but they are very strict and will be pretty challenging! Also, there is a wicked twist of fate that has yet to be played out.

That's all for now. Expect some scenes to come out either tomorrow, or the day after tomorrow, and the round to commence one day after that.

Posted Apr 26, '10 at 11:29am

Pixie214

Pixie214

6,021 posts

The Day After Tomorrow

Bad film >_> looked good though.

Sounds good Strop I kinda realised I hadn't posted here in a few pages so I'll just stick my head in lol mmm.... "wicked twist of fate" sounds ominous! :O

Posted Apr 26, '10 at 5:27pm

Kirby998

Kirby998

5,570 posts

Bad film >_>

No, it was better then lame 2012 >.<

Posted Apr 26, '10 at 5:29pm

KnockoutSloth

KnockoutSloth

3,756 posts

nahh day after tommrow was worse than 2012, what about taken? (great movie :P)

Posted Apr 26, '10 at 5:51pm

Pixie214

Pixie214

6,021 posts

No, it was better then lame 2012 >.<

Same thing..... I got pissed with a few friends the other day (we'd been at Scarborough all day lol) and we got back to York and watched Finding Nemo, Up!, Toy Story, Wall-E and 2012 (spot the odd one out) all I remember about 2012 was that it had a plane sorta failing to take-off and then dodging something 3 times >_> it was ridiculous..... lazy writing.

Posted Apr 27, '10 at 6:37pm

ulimitedpower

ulimitedpower

1,792 posts

(spot the odd one out)

2012 isn't by Pixar. And it's the only one without happy characters who have happy lives.
1) All the preliminary scenes, including the all-important IC feedback, have been written, with one exception.

Will that person be automatically disqualified?
2) I have yet to draw the accompanying pictures but there aren't too many.

Too bad, I was looking forward to seeing Strop draw manga... Or cartoons.
3) I have to draw up the round rules in a way that they are perfectly clear. There aren't at all many, but they are very strict and will be pretty challenging! Also, there is a wicked twist of fate that has yet to be played out.

Will these (Or some) rules to cameo users? Or are they not affected by them?
That's all for now. Expect some scenes to come out either tomorrow, or the day after tomorrow, and the round to commence one day after that.

I'm guessing tomorrow, unless you miss my online-times.

Posted Apr 27, '10 at 6:46pm

Cenere

Cenere

14,002 posts

Knight

Will that person be automatically disqualified?

If it is what I think it is, it is just a load of bother, and we might need to cut through and kick their butt and tell them they missed a chance and we are unhappy about it, and they should know to check their email.
Considering that Strop is the one writing these things, it would be stupid to disqualify him from his own OCT.

Too bad, I was looking forward to seeing Strop draw manga... Or cartoons.

Like the ones that fill up the Archive? I am kinda glad there isn't as many images anymore. It delayed it.

Will these (Or some) rules to cameo users? Or are they not affected by them?

Generally tournament rules are for victestants. Cameos are not in the tournament, thus it should not affect them in any way, especially not when their story has been written in already.

Posted Apr 27, '10 at 8:44pm

the_manta

the_manta

4,697 posts

I'm gonna assume I'm the exception. D:

Sorry, I've only got my phone to use! my phone's internet connection is awful. Just know I've got sloth on the task, though!

Posted Apr 27, '10 at 8:45pm

Kirby998

Kirby998

5,570 posts

So, changing the subject, is AG on par with the WOM being turned into a flash game?

I have to say, it will be kick ass mother fucking awesometacular if it is.

And FFR I bleeped out those cuss words manually to keep the WOM clean

Reply to The Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

You must be logged in to post a reply!