Forums

ForumsArt, Music, and Writing

The Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

Posted Oct 22, '10 at 12:22am

Strop

Strop

10,823 posts

Thoad's suggestion for soundtrack for the last scene: System Of A Down- Tentative. Awesome pick.

Here's my reference for the next scene: a.k.a. you guys are really screwed now.

Posted Oct 22, '10 at 12:25am

Efan

Efan

2,692 posts

a.k.a. you guys are really screwed now.

perfect!

System Of A Down- Tentative. Awesome pick.

eh, not Awesome.

Posted Oct 22, '10 at 12:27am

thoadthetoad

thoadthetoad

5,439 posts

We're going dooown, in a spiral to the grooound, nooo ooone, noo one's gonna saaave us!

Sorry about before strop, my AIM was being really pissy for some reason. Maybe we could continue through e-mail?

Posted Oct 22, '10 at 12:28am

thoadthetoad

thoadthetoad

5,439 posts

eh, not Awesome.

Since I was ninja'd, you have blasphemized my musical lord of SOAD, and now you must pay.

*chosp off your ears*

Posted Oct 22, '10 at 12:30am

Strop

Strop

10,823 posts

Do not diss the awesome that is SOAD! ALL HAIL SOAD!

Thoad, send me your plans and ideas. If you want, you can actually begin your writing from before the starting point of the assignment I gave you, meaning you can write about your stay in hospital once you gain consciousness.

Posted Oct 22, '10 at 12:30am

Efan

Efan

2,692 posts

and now you must pay.

but I liked it :(

Posted Oct 22, '10 at 5:24pm

Xzeno

Xzeno

2,082 posts

My soundtrack suggestion is Pink's So What. While not Leon's specific "theme song", it's Leon and Edward's theme song. Leon's song would be Modest Mouse's Float On.

Posted Oct 23, '10 at 1:11am

Strop

Strop

10,823 posts

lol, now I'm imagining Leon hip-thrusting while swinging a chainsaw about. "I'M ALRIGHT, I'M JUST FINE, AND YOU'RE A TOOL!"

nanananaaananaaanah, I'm gonna start a fight.

Actually, this is as good a time as any to ask people to select a theme song for their characters. So far (on this page, I may have forgotten a few), we've got:

Leon McAcid: Modest Mouse- Float On

Strop: MC Hammer- U Can't Touch This

and afk, gimme some tunes!

Posted Oct 23, '10 at 1:30am

thoadthetoad

thoadthetoad

5,439 posts

Thoad seems to have a form of Bipolar where he has a few different sides:
Euphoric "LoLWhut mode" side - LET'S GET TO SOME RAVIN' (from unknown)

Depressed and Defeated side - I'm torn between Soldier Side and Lonely Day both from System of a Down. They are beastly-king.

Lovestruck - Thoad has tried to play this on the ukulele, it did not turn out so well (Note: many children were orphaned during these happenings) (Jason Mraz)

Brave "I can beat a demon to death, and then drink his SOUL" - DON'T HOLD BACK, HOLD NOTHING BACK TONIIIIGHT! From "The Sleeping". This best part about Thoad's brave "I'M GONNA **** YOO UP" music is that it's a double entendre.

Posted Oct 23, '10 at 1:44am

kingryan

kingryan

4,165 posts

and afk, gimme some tunes!

Umm...Well right now I am flying a remote controlled helicopter to 'Ride of the Valkyries,' which sounds quite awesome...

Buuut....I guess...Something from the 19th Century for me? :P

Reply to The Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

You must be logged in to post a reply!