Forums

ForumsArt, Music, and Writing

The Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

Posted Nov 25, '10 at 1:05am

Xzeno

Xzeno

2,082 posts

It's quite a grisly situation, really.

Posted Nov 25, '10 at 3:15am

thoadthetoad

thoadthetoad

5,439 posts

Strop getting beat up!? WHAT NEXT!?!?

Strop shooting white flames out of his di-

I mean strop-on? (Since we all know that strop isn't MAYUN enough to shoot anything out of his oogawoogaligglidoober)

It's quite a grisly situation, really.

That joke was so corny, it had to have come from Nebraska.

^That joke was so cheesy, it came from Wisconsin.

^That joke was so nerdy, it came out of a chemistry set.

^That joke was so terrible, Thoadthetoad tells it at parties. And no one laughs.

No one ever laughs. :(

But to be somewhat ish on topic kind of, I am goign to say now that if I get my hands on some paper tomorrow, I'm definetly going to do a little OOC comic on what the actual admins might be doing during all of this.

No not that, you "anthro" (FURREH) pony.

Posted Nov 25, '10 at 5:18am

Strop

Strop

10,823 posts

No not that, you "anthro" (FURREH) pony.

Uh thoad, you're the one who's making all the insinuations* here, so I'll just say no comment...

* aaaaaaall by yourself!

Anyway, trying to finish the installment tonight so you guys can actually get SOMETHING done by the time I fly to the US.

Posted Nov 25, '10 at 1:00pm

thisisnotanalt

thisisnotanalt

8,475 posts

Uh thoad, you're the one who's making all the insinuations* here, so I'll just say no comment...

Uh, you also told thoad he was making all the insinuations and you said you would say no comment >_>

Posted Nov 25, '10 at 1:18pm

Strop

Strop

10,823 posts

Uh, you also told thoad he was making all the insinuations and you said you would say no comment >_>

Because I have been up busting my *** all night to get this written, the significance of this escapes me.

Posted Nov 25, '10 at 1:23pm

Strop

Strop

10,823 posts

Speaking of which, here's the next part. I'm going to have to sleep now and resume when I get up!

Priorities

Dank swung off his penicorn and slapped it on the rump, sending it homeward. It cut a swarthe of rainbow sparkles through the fire and smoke and eventually disappeared. Dank set his hammer upon his shoulder and stumped his way through the chaos. It was hard to believe that a bunch of teenaged boors would have the capacity to coordinate an attack like this... and it was just as hard to believe that the Anonymous Legion would truly find a worthy cause in destroying this place. Either way he had to set some kind of priority, but it was hard to decide what to address first seeing as the whole city was going up in smoke.

"Mister Dank!" Dank spun around, to find a well-dressed (but slightly bedraggled) man weaving a jagged path through the debris towards him. "Mister Dank, thank goodness you have arrived!"

"What is it, man, who are you!" Dank barked at him.

"My name, sir, is Goumas-" Goumas began. Dank frowned, his beard and mighty brow scrunching up. Now where have I heard that name before he pondered. Seeing the frown, Goumas rushed on.

"I am a scientist but I have had to work as an alchemist for many years until I started working as a teacher, you have my deepest thanks for this oppor-"

"Will you shut up for a minute?" Goumas stopped while Dank finished his recollection. It had something to do with Strop poking his oversized nose in his affairs... "Alright then, get to the point!"

"Well, you see, sir, this morning I was trying to teach my class as usual but they had turned into horrible teenagers overnight, and, well, and they chased me out of my class." Goumas bit his lip, fearing the reaction.

"You WHAT?" Dank roared. "And what's going on in the Armor Academy now?"

"It's, it's been completely overrun sir." Goumas cowered, trying to hide behind an invisible wall.

In the distance, a shockwave boomed and fire bloomed into the sky. Dank stared at Goumas for a moment, then shoved him aside. "Move it, I have to get to the Academy!" He had run barely a minute when another resounding crash sounded, this time much closer, and the ground shook so severely he was thrown off-balance. Scrambling to his feet he stumbled along, fearing every of the thousand fates that could have already befallen the Armor Academy.

---

Meanwhile back at the ArmorBank

http://i438.photobucket.com/albums/qq105/strawpony/Way%20Of%20Moderation/10-18.png

http://i438.photobucket.com/albums/qq105/strawpony/Way%20Of%20Moderation/10-19.png

http://i438.photobucket.com/albums/qq105/strawpony/Way%20Of%20Moderation/10-20.png

http://i438.photobucket.com/albums/qq105/strawpony/Way%20Of%20Moderation/10-21.png

IS KLAUS ABOUT TO BE UNMASKED!?

Posted Nov 25, '10 at 11:39pm

thoadthetoad

thoadthetoad

5,439 posts

I'll just say no comment

BECAUSE I MADE IT FOR YOU.

Now then, for "Priorities"...

Klaus- I mean, K1aus, needed to yell "no homo" when strop stuffed his crotch in his face for that page to complete.

That is all.

Posted Nov 26, '10 at 12:01am

Strop

Strop

10,823 posts

Klaus- I mean, K1aus, needed to yell "no homo" when strop stuffed his crotch in his face for that page to complete.

lol that's a good call actually. But for now, we must hasten on...

Drawing the last few pages for you guys. Read the thrilling climax of this part in just a few hours!

Posted Nov 26, '10 at 4:22am

Cenere

Cenere

12,941 posts

Knight

This is actually the right frame.
http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/8332/baaadcen.jpg

Posted Nov 26, '10 at 5:30am

Efan

Efan

2,692 posts

Read the thrilling climax of this part in just a few hours!

Just a few Strop?
Nice frame Cenere :D

Reply to The Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

You must be logged in to post a reply!