Forums

ForumsArt, Music, and Writing

The Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

Posted Dec 3, '10 at 1:43am

Strop

Strop

10,824 posts

It makes me a little sad, because all the other intros were really cool...

You realise that to actually get it done properly we'd either have to RP it or have you write it? I'd love to retrospectively include it because as it stands there's a gap in the story... and it's definitely something I'd include in any adaptation of the WoM anyway. We should think about it after we've finalised the remaining two scenes.

Posted Dec 3, '10 at 2:25am

Efan

Efan

2,692 posts

Strop, will I be writing a second section? If so, is there any way I could write it now to save you time?

Posted Dec 3, '10 at 7:15am

Strop

Strop

10,824 posts

Efan: You will almost certainly be writing a second section. However we won't be up to it until the next update, so there's nothing to write just yet.

I've received emails from Thoad, KR, Crimson, Goumas. I'm expecting one from Xzeno soon. I've only sent feedback to Thoad so far, but I'll email the rest of you guys soon, when I get home from graduation or something.

In addition I will be sending an email to zega, poison is kinda in, kinda out of touch. skater_kid_who_pwns is also back in town. Dudeguy45 just contacted me so maybe we have something going there.

APOCALYPTIC PARTY TIEM MWAHAHAHAHA.

Posted Dec 3, '10 at 7:31am

Efan

Efan

2,692 posts

Efan: You will almost certainly be writing a second section. However we won't be up to it until the next update, so there's nothing to write just yet.

Roger that straw pony, fox returning to den, over and out.

Posted Dec 5, '10 at 9:24am

Klaushouse

Klaushouse

2,853 posts

It's odd that the WoM has gone on for so long that you can be nostalgic about how it began. To put things into perspective though, I was 16 when this all started, and am now going to be 18 in 2 days....yeah it has been a while. Also I agree with much of what you said here.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.
i feel old now wtf been doing WoM for too long

Posted Dec 5, '10 at 9:16pm

thoadthetoad

thoadthetoad

5,439 posts

Am I the only one who finds it odd that we have a trollous lawyerbear here?

That's nuking the sh*t out of our city?

Posted Dec 6, '10 at 5:15am

Strop

Strop

10,824 posts

That's WoM!

Okay guys, I've sent round feedback to all the received email. I'm gonna be flying tomorrow so this will be the last update from me for a couple of days. Next time I post here it will hopefully be to post the new installments of this epic crisis chapter!!!

...and away! *bow and poof*

Posted Dec 6, '10 at 5:35am

Efan

Efan

2,692 posts

Se you soon Dr Strop :D

Posted Dec 6, '10 at 10:02am

thepossum

thepossum

2,289 posts

Posted Dec 6, '10 at 10:32am

Hectichermit

Hectichermit

1,261 posts

Knight

Time flies when your having a good distraction...

Reply to The Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

You must be logged in to post a reply!