Forums

ForumsArt, Music, and Writing

The Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

Posted Feb 23, '11 at 9:04pm

CommanderDude7

CommanderDude7

2,408 posts

Id read that. Really I would. Keep up the story everyone though I cant join you with my noob skills.

Posted Feb 23, '11 at 10:06pm

thoadthetoad

thoadthetoad

5,439 posts

Keep up the story everyone though I cant join you with my noob skills.

Complicated, considering that after the WoM, I will embark on a journey across the internet. I'd then come back every so often to give you a report/recollection of the events that had happened before. It would be a separate project; even though it is lightly related to the WoM.

Point being: I will, but not in the thread.

Posted Feb 24, '11 at 12:47am

kingryan

kingryan

4,165 posts

Hmm...this is telling us that the WoM is Thoad's last secure link with AG...oh the sorrow...

But then again...he has been here for a while...

Posted Feb 24, '11 at 4:40am

goumas13

goumas13

4,486 posts

Well There could be a 400 page epilogue

Or a prequel ... Entitled mayhap "The Uncanny Tales of Strop, the Horse-Ninja-Rock-Star"
Or a spin-off about Strip or Cenere ...
Aye, there is a lot of material.

Posted Feb 24, '11 at 6:21am

Strop

Strop

10,823 posts

Or a prequel ... Entitled mayhap "The Uncanny Tales of Strop, the Horse-Ninja-Rock-Star"

There is, in fact, a few drafts of chapters of such a story of Strop... though "The Uncanny Tales of Strop" has a much more epic ring to it...

Or a spin-off about Strip or Cenere ...

Yeah no we're not going there. The one time we did it was awkward.

Aye, there is a lot of material.

Just one more day to go then it's the weekend!

Posted Feb 24, '11 at 7:19am

kingryan

kingryan

4,165 posts

Just one more day to go then it's the weekend!

Good to see I'm not the only one hanging out for it! Although my weekend could basically be school without having to go to school - due to the amount of work I have...

Posted Feb 24, '11 at 11:00am

Hectichermit

Hectichermit

1,151 posts

considering that after the WoM, I will embark on a journey across the internet

I have probably traveresed a few hundred websites over the years...Link to some info

"The Uncanny Tales of Strop" has a much more epic ring to it...

would it start from strops early days as a toddler and his epic rivalry with Klaus as young children fighting over their domain in a day care center :P

Posted Feb 25, '11 at 3:50am

Strop

Strop

10,823 posts

would it start from strops early days as a toddler and his epic rivalry with Klaus as young children fighting over their domain in a day care center :P

Well actually Strop started life kinda like a bit of an awkward loser... or misunderstood genius. You pick!

Gonna work on the next update now, hopefully they'll be more freely flowing. I anticipate heavy workloads throughout the next four weeks so it's just as well I've already written most of the material for that period.

Posted Feb 25, '11 at 5:10pm

Kirby998

Kirby998

5,236 posts

You know Strop, getting the picture to me would be way easier if you just post it here or not appear invisible all the time.

Just sayin'

Posted Feb 25, '11 at 11:08pm

Strop

Strop

10,823 posts

Oh, duh. Alternatively, I posted it here so I wouldn't get disciplined for posting expletives on AG.

(Did you know that a certain Cormyn had to inform me once that something I had said to a certain Nemo was too rude for AG? It had completely slipped my mind because of a certain joke on a certain card I had recently read in a certain card shop...)

Reply to The Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

You must be logged in to post a reply!