Forums

ForumsArt, Music, and Writing

The Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

Posted Apr 10, '11 at 3:27pm

Cenere

Cenere

12,941 posts

Knight

Thank you, I'm happy to be getting that feedback, considering I have no idea what I'm doing. Then again, neither do clouds when they take up those strange forms so I guess that makes the both of us...

Then just take my word for it: You are doing good. I like clouds, I know what I am talking about > >...

Me neither, especially when I stated that Strop's latrine emptied directly into it...

Yes.... Yes...

Also why are you not on AIM D:

You remember that talk about that boring thing I was doing? You know the assignment that has about as much importance as my BA (due to some ef-up in the administration of out school)? Yeah, that. I am sorry, but I kinda try and get that rounded up tonight, along with teh comic and bashing my face into the wall for even tiptoeing online when I am clearly not capable of writing anything with that in the background because I am a moron.
Anyway, that. And next weekend I will be at my parents', because Easter.

No one ever explained how you did the obstacle course so fast Cenere :/

Lots of energy.

I also do agree with Strop's thought on an award, as long as I don't have to do anything for you to get it.
(Besides, I was noticed by someone else than Strop! I am not invisible anymore! ... I better go get some clothes on...)

Posted Apr 11, '11 at 12:18am

Zahz

Zahz

48 posts

The rest until the next assignment should be dirty sketches,

Speaking of unintentional double-entendres...

Posted Apr 11, '11 at 12:27am

Masterforger

Masterforger

1,633 posts

What, you have a plan that involves unintentional double-entendres?

Posted Apr 11, '11 at 12:43am

Kirby998

Kirby998

5,236 posts

One of the clouds looks like a mustache.

Just thought I'd put it out there.

Posted Apr 11, '11 at 12:45am

thoadthetoad

thoadthetoad

5,439 posts

You sick pervert! What kind of person do you think I am!?!?!?

STROP.

The baby is yours.
I TOLD YOU ABOUT THE KIDS BRO.

I TOLD YOU.

But anyway, since I know that someone will read it:

Cenny. I miss you. Come back to me cenny! I'm sorry I haven't been on for so **** long!

I love you.

Posted Apr 11, '11 at 2:43am

Efan

Efan

2,692 posts

Lots of energy.

Haha :D
*waves* ;)

I also do agree with Strop's thought on an award, as long as I don't have to do anything for you to get it.

:o
I would be honored to accept.

Posted Apr 11, '11 at 3:40am

Strop

Strop

10,823 posts

Man, I go to bed for six hours (then play Far Cry for another six, shaddup, I'm on a long weekend holiday), and WTF HAPPENED TO THIS THREAD LOL.

Also Cen, thanks for linking TV tropes, now I just have to go watch Gurren Lagann. At least it'll stop me from trying to watch Friendship is Magic. I've been trying to watch it without feeling embarrassed for three whole episodes now.

Posted Apr 11, '11 at 5:26am

Efan

Efan

2,692 posts

WTF HAPPENED TO THIS THREAD LOL.

Pretty sure nothing happened. I think your brain drunk with exaustion and overuse. I prescribe caffeine, sugar, steroids and speed.
:D

Posted Apr 11, '11 at 6:06am

kingryan

kingryan

4,165 posts

(then play Far Cry for another six, shaddup, I'm on a long weekend holiday)

But Strop, you're meant to be spending all your free time on the WoM, like you know we will do for the assignment you give us! :P

*goes back to minecraft*

Posted Apr 11, '11 at 12:26pm

Strop

Strop

10,823 posts

I prescribe caffeine, sugar, steroids and speed.

You're only saying that because of what was said in the court case, aren't you.

But Strop, you're meant to be spending all your free time on the WoM

I was pissed off. The MAN is trying to serve me up with a speeding offence. I take offence to that particularly because I think the charge is a load of hockey.

Anyway, the picture should be emerging now... speaking of which I've decided what to do for the cover page for round 11.

http://i438.photobucket.com/albums/qq105/strawpony/Way%20Of%20Moderation/11-2.png

I bet you guys have no idea why the mods are taking this exit. Trust me, there's a very good reason.

Reply to The Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

You must be logged in to post a reply!