Forums

ForumsArt, Music, and Writing

The Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

Posted Jul 3, '11 at 1:30am

Xzeno

Xzeno

2,082 posts

For some reason, I've been thinking for a while that it would be kinda awesome to see what all of the main characters would look like in pony form.

This is actually a fantastic idea. Chill, a unicorn, could have a snowflake cutie mark, or a cup of coffee. Crimsonpony55, probably also a unicorn, might have something programming/flash related. WAIT! A BELL PEPPER!

Crimson suggested that Leon could be a diamond dog, after we couldn't think of a cutie mark for him. This sorta works, because it fits with Leon being a "monster" instead of a "normal" fantasy race. Only problem is, he would basically look like himself with a different art style. Still, it would look good for a group picture.

Posted Jul 3, '11 at 10:39am

daleksparta

daleksparta

696 posts

...Urge to kill rising...

Posted Jul 3, '11 at 10:48am

Cenere

Cenere

12,941 posts

Knight

...Urge to kill rising...

That can't be healthy, nor quite reasonable.

Posted Jul 3, '11 at 12:12pm

Strop

Strop

10,824 posts

For some reason, I've been thinking for a while that it would be kinda awesome to see what all of the main characters would look like in pony form.

I would like to say "Cen and I were way ahead of you" but, well, Cen apparently doesn't draw ponies.

http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb476/stropmd/bullmanpony.png

lolololololol The Bullman would be horrified.

I would also like to say I'm actually pretty much tracing Cen's sketches with miniscule alterations, but again, Cen doesn't draw ponies.

Posted Jul 4, '11 at 12:19am

thisisnotanalt

thisisnotanalt

8,475 posts

So I am totally in support of a snowflake cutie mark, maybe a cup of coffee as a prop if it mustn't be excluded~

Posted Jul 4, '11 at 1:54am

thoadthetoad

thoadthetoad

5,439 posts

Why do you spend time in either of those places D:

My brain has been fried. How could anyone not love complaints? D:

Posted Jul 4, '11 at 2:14am

Xzeno

Xzeno

2,082 posts

The Bullman pony is excellent. His shaggy fur and coloration are spot on. His nose ring is good. I like the choice of cutie mark. I can't wait to see what you do with LITERALLY EVERY OTHER MEMBER OF THE CAST. BY TOMORROW. But seriously, get on it.

Posted Jul 4, '11 at 11:15am

Strop

Strop

10,824 posts

lol okay guys, now that I have your attention again, GO CHECK YOUR EMAIL.

We'll pony later, bwahahahahahaha.

My brain has been fried. How could anyone not love complaints? D:

My entire working life is about dealing with complaints, why would I subject myself to any more in my free time? The applies to the vast majority of people, so really, I don't understand you!

Posted Jul 4, '11 at 2:11pm

dudeguy45

dudeguy45

2,594 posts

If I were a Pony I would need colorfull hooflaces.

Posted Jul 4, '11 at 2:53pm

Ghgt99

Ghgt99

1,441 posts

lolololololol The Bullman would be horrified.

Lol. Wow. This has a lot of pages. =P

Reply to The Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

You must be logged in to post a reply!