Forums

ForumsArt, Music, and Writing

The Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

Posted Nov 19, '12 at 12:17am

Maverick4

Maverick4

3,707 posts

Why the rain changed them back in the first place?

Posted Nov 19, '12 at 7:59am

Strop

Strop

10,823 posts

Good guess, but Strop explained it in the form of uncaptioned pictograms to Nill. So technically he did explain it, I just don't think anybody quite understood what he meant :P

Posted Nov 21, '12 at 11:56am

xXxDAPRO89xXx

xXxDAPRO89xXx

3,549 posts

Okay... I'll try to find it and read it later today...
Thanks Strop ;)

Posted Nov 21, '12 at 12:31pm

GhostOfHorror

GhostOfHorror

801 posts

Posted Nov 22, '12 at 5:20am

kingryan

kingryan

4,165 posts

What? More content?

Yeah, that joke is getting old now.

Keep going Strop and Cenny!

Posted Dec 19, '12 at 8:26pm

Strop

Strop

10,823 posts

Hi guys sorry for content-less update. My AIM isn't working so I'm finding it difficult to check in.

I've been travelling, hence no updates yet. My annual leave actually coincides with XMas-NY break, which is nice (anytime not in the hospital during a public holiday is nice). I'm now back from Cairns and settled back in Sydney for a few weeks with my tablet and laptop for the express purpose of finishing WoM. However I do need to repair the house as usual, so it'll be a few days while I paint the bathroom...

Posted Dec 20, '12 at 12:59am

xXxDAPRO89xXx

xXxDAPRO89xXx

3,549 posts

However I do need to repair the house as usual, so it'll be a few days while I paint the bathroom...

OOOOOOOOOH! What color? :3

settled back in Sydney for a few weeks with my tablet and laptop for the express purpose of finishing WoM.

I shall await the next update. The story so far is intriging ^^

Posted Dec 20, '12 at 6:48am

nichodemus

nichodemus

11,870 posts

Knight

What a pity I ditched this baby so early on.

Posted Dec 20, '12 at 9:07am

Strop

Strop

10,823 posts

You had the right idea Nicho, it's all grown up now, past the teething, the terrible toddler, the tempestuous teen... now it's the adult kid who won't get the hell out of my house and leave me in peace lol.

No but really, every time I try to gear up for the home stretch I seem to make the home stretch longer, and it takes me months to even find an appropriate window of time to bang out the next segment D:

Posted Dec 20, '12 at 10:27pm

killersup10

killersup10

1,785 posts

What a pity I ditched this baby so early on.

Killersup is on the opposite side. He just is starting to read this, just to find out that it is over. D:

Reply to The Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

You must be logged in to post a reply!