ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

5647 3527560
Cenere
Cenere
13,734 posts
Scribe

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/hinthintnudgewinknudge.jpg

• 5,647 Replies
the_manta
the_manta
4,547 posts
Shepherd

Okay, I'm like a quarter through. With any luck, I'll have it in Friday afternoon.

Gametesta
Gametesta
1,710 posts
Peasant

lol the latest you can have it.

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,832 posts
Farmer

Okay, I'll get writing . . . I can crank out 3000 words pretty quick . . . .

Pois0nArr0w
Pois0nArr0w
2,055 posts
Peasant

I'm planning on emailing the thing toworrow sometime. So yeah. Expect it.

*fades into the shadows*

Cenere
Cenere
13,734 posts
Scribe

Awesome, awesome, awesome entries we have gotten (all four of them), mainly because the level of stereotype female behaviour hit the ceiling after only a few minutes of reading.
Very tempted to ask Strop to withheld the cure for a while, but somehow I think that would disrupt the plot, and I am not sure Cen can stand Strip much longer (you will see why... Hopefully...)
I will reply to the rest of the emails when I get home from the doctor.
Not that anyone care...

kingryan
kingryan
4,199 posts
Blacksmith

I will see what I can do this morning...hopefully it should be fine...

the_manta
the_manta
4,547 posts
Shepherd

Mm, sorry, guys. My virus magnet is in the shop and i'm only on ag from my handheld device. I won't be able to get the entry in until tomorrow. D:

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,832 posts
Farmer

Okaiz, should I push until 1:00 in the morning and finish my entry, or wait until Sunday so I'm not a zombie when my aunts, uncles, and cousins come over tomorrow? Hrm . . . .

I may be extremely late on this entry, due to having extremely stressful family issues, lots of stuff with school, and having to finish 1984 and read Animal Farm by December 2nd . . . .

>.<

Strop
Strop
10,835 posts
Herald

1984: "He loved Big Brother."

Animal Farm: "They looked from the farmers to the pigs to the farmers again but none of the animals could tell them apart."

There you go Alt :P

I got up at 3am because my allergies played up like crazy. In fact they've been haywire (haha, pun) the whole week, meaning I'm now 3 days late with NaNo. Must finish today!

Uh, but this isn't the NaNo thread. Cen and I have also organised our entries and will be putting on the bells and whistles tomorrow, meaning that hopefully everybody will get their entries in so we can move onto... what happens next!

The plot thickens drastically after this. Just thought you should know that.

dudeguy45
dudeguy45
2,927 posts
Shepherd

Hey guys, Internet was down. I'll work on my entry, but don't expect it to be terribly long.

The plot thickens drastically after this. Just thought you should know that.

Oh god no.
Gametesta
Gametesta
1,710 posts
Peasant

Hey guys, Internet was down. I'll work on my entry, but don't expect it to be terribly long.

You could have just wrote in on paper and then typed on the computer later.
dudeguy45
dudeguy45
2,927 posts
Shepherd

You could have just wrote in on paper and then typed on the computer later.

And I was in a dirt bike accident, so both my arms are broken. >.>
<.<
PoisonArr0w
PoisonArr0w
3 posts
Peasant

And I was in a dirt bike accident, so both my arms are broken. >.>
<.<

You could get somebody to prick your finger and move your arm for you so you could write it in blood

And, I haven't sent mine in yet cause I couldn't finish Friday and I was camping Saturday, so I'll get it done and sent in today. Hopefully.
Strop
Strop
10,835 posts
Herald

Hm, this is promising, that people are promising to send in more entries!

I'm done with NaNo, so it's just study that slows me down now. Hopefully this round can be wrapped up by the end of the week.

Cenere
Cenere
13,734 posts
Scribe

Hm, this is promising, that people are promising to send in more entries!

Now we just need them to keep that promise. Oh, and get hold of those people we have not heard from in some while (preferably because they are in the middle of NaNo, but still...)
Showing 2956-2970 of 5647