ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

5646 5372368
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/hinthintnudgewinknudge.jpg

• 5,646 Replies
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Rofl. We all knew it was going to happen sooner or later.

I didn't > >

And it will most likely be after the holidays seeing Strop has this big series of segments lined up.
Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

605 emails in the inbox. I hate that. It makes me want to hack people's email so that I can organize it for them.

So what was the username for your "Steam account"? For the record, I didn't do it, partly because it would be stupid and partly because I can't seem to find a site that accepts enough characters.

On Cenere the mod: Which one of you will give? We can't have two blank armatar mods. How am I supposed to tell you apart? Blank armatar + blue = Strop, blank + black = Cen. Now what should I do? Short of looking at the user names I mean.

Gametesta
Gametesta
1,707 posts
Nomad

I know! Now the "Reading Blue" isn't going to work.

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

On Cenere the mod: Which one of you will give? We can't have two blank armatar mods. How am I supposed to tell you apart? Blank armatar + blue = Strop, blank + black = Cen. Now what should I do? Short of looking at the user names I mean.

We both anticipated that this would be an issue. I'm already confusing myself.

Fortunately, for our purposes, not so much, since you should really have been paying attention to Cenere's posts as much as you were mine.

The segments are big, yes: I'm scripting them now. Most of the co-ordination has (hopefully) been finished, so it's a matter of writing. I'll see if I can get it up before Wednesday.
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

605 emails in the inbox. I hate that. It makes me want to hack people's email so that I can organize it for them.

By the way, that is as organised as I want it. There's no point my moving those emails to their separate folders because loading them takes just as long, if not longer than searching for the specific email itself. Don't you dare think you know better than I how to run my own inbox.
Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

Don't you dare think you know better than I how to run my own inbox.
So this is an example of the aforementioned crankiness? I apologize for offending you in any way.

since you should really have been paying attention to Cenere's posts as much as you were mine.
Don't get me wrong: I read Cenere's posts and always have. I just don't like having to tell you apart by name. Not that this is a problem of note (oh no, reading a name. A fate worse than death.), just something I don't usually do.
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

So this is an example of the aforementioned crankiness? I apologize for offending you in any way.

Apology accepted, just try not to reoffend.

Not to single anybody out, but I'll take this opportunity to remind everybody that I have stated at the beginning that I reserve the right to evict anybody from this tournament in any manner of my choosing. Of course, I hasten to qualify that this means only the tournament and will not, like the In-Character Strop, involve banning people (or bears) for no good reason.

I promise that I'll get some actual content up soon instead of reminding everybody about this and that rule.
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Hmm, to fix it, I guess I know how to get it...
Anyway, while Xzeno reads my posts (not even doubting that), I have a hard time figuring out if other does, especially since I have had to repeat stuff over and over and over and over again... This might help, though I somewhat doubt it.
Anyway, solution.

-Cenere

whimsyboy
whimsyboy
938 posts
Nomad

I'll see if I can get it up before Wednesday.

So we should all be expecting by the weekend?
jk, I'm just really anticipated for this. It's that feeling when you were a little kid, watching the Rugrats Hanukah special before running down the stairs to get your presents on Christmas morning...
*has a quick flashback*
thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

I read all of your posts, Cenny. and Stop's. I've just come to read all of the blue posts now, since you've been modded.

the_manta
the_manta
4,536 posts
Peasant

Hey hey hey, who's gonna post round 6 today~

Strop I hope.

And I just read any post I see in this thread.

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Uh, hi guys. I have a problem: my keyboard is broken. Specifically, the middle section doesn't seem to respond, which means I'm typing half this message with the 'on screen keyboard'. It's taking ages.

I HAVE scripted the majority of the upcoming scenes, but I won't be able to finish before I source and replace my keyboard. Fortunately I know how to do it, meaning I can get it done sooner. In the meantime I will simply have to finish as much as I can and post it when done.

Sorry.

DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

hmm strop, your mentlegen shenanigans I approve. Good work on the WoM.

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Poor Strop. Oh well, I'll get my thing done tonight and then I'll email it for you! So basically expect it by Saturday.

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

Dan, you overuse mentlegen . . . .

IT's like your favorite meme . . . .

:P

Showing 3121-3135 of 5646