ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

5646 5372153
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/hinthintnudgewinknudge.jpg

• 5,646 Replies
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Okay, I've ordered the keyboard. It has to be shipped so it won't arrive for at least another 10 days, probably more due to Xmas disruptions. Hopefully this will solve the problem.

Meanwhile I will continue drawing!

jaza_m
jaza_m
1,356 posts
Nomad

15 Dollars Kirby.Dollars. :P

And yer, Just get one from some shop?

Harvey Norman maybe :P

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

can someone take care of my character while I'm away? I'm kind of going on a trip to my sister's and I won't have any time to be writing another thingy.

So yeah, pl0x?

Btw, my internet crashed.

dudeguy45
dudeguy45
2,920 posts
Peasant

Just checking... it's currently at a standstill, right?

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Why not just go down to the local electronic shop and pick up a crap one for 15...Australian money units...at least it works

I'm looking for a permanent solution to my laptop keyboard. To buy another keyboard I won't use and can't keep because I'm flying out next month would be a waste of both time and money... and I have enough of neither.

So yes, WoM is currently at a standstill. Happy holidays, and I'll let you know when it's back up and running!
goumas13
goumas13
4,752 posts
Grand Duke

I have to say Merry Christmas!
I will go in northern Greece, so I don't think I will manage to be active here until next year.

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Good thing that Christmas is over. And the New Year is stepping closer... Less time for assignments...
But Happy New Year in advance, I guess.

And the WoM will return shortly, when everything is fixed and there is time for action again, and not just stress and family.

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Uhm, right on the way > >... Holidays, modding... Strop missing his keyboard... Holidays.... My assignments(read:exams)...
They are on the way, but there might be a tailback....

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

What happened to Klaus. :<

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Update:

Keyboard has finally arrived.

Unfortunately I don't have the right screwdriver to replace it.

I will have to get it on the weekend. By the time I finish work, the shops are shut.

I get up at 6:30am and get home at 6:30pm.

It's the second week of January.

FML.

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

Ouch. Hang in there. YOu will survive!

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Well, in the absence of the right screwdriver, I can't replace the keyboard (and I went to the store and they'd run out of stock, WTF). However, I've discovered a trick to temporarily fix my faulty keyboard that currently works every time!

So with that, I shall now finish writing the next parts. Expect an update in about a week!

whimsyboy
whimsyboy
938 posts
Nomad

Who knew that the miracle we call Strop can jump out of this thigh-deep puddle of crap like he does it every day.
Way to go Strop!!!
P.S. How come you didn't find that trick originally?

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Strop...if this is a laptop, why didn't you just get an external keyboard?

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Strop...if this is a laptop, why didn't you just get an external keyboard?

I want a permanent solution. Fortunately, I now have the set of screwdrivers AND the keyboard (and a can of compressed air to clean out everything)... and the trick to fix this faulty one. SO I AM MORE THAN PREPARED.

This said, today I was sick, and had to stay home. Therefore I have resumed working on WoM.

Here's a concept image:

http://i438.photobucket.com/albums/qq105/strawpony/nill.jpg

More to follow soon!
Showing 3136-3150 of 5646