ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

5647 3525273
Cenere
Cenere
13,734 posts
Scribe

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/hinthintnudgewinknudge.jpg

• 5,647 Replies
Cenere
Cenere
13,734 posts
Scribe

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/icon/iconTT.jpg
@ most of the last two-three pages.
Yup, Sai (also known as Easy Paintool Sai (she is obviously an easy tool... Or not)) is one of my programmes for drawing. It has become my favourite, and I do quite enjoy it, so much that I have declared my love for it.
Because of this, and the - drama when the trial ran out, the character of Sai was born (as opposing to Ellie, fx).
So yeah, she is a programme, I do draw with her, and it is somewhat easier to say "her" about her, than "it".
What Strop is going to do... Well...

Now, other notes would be: "Zophia IS the only current female of the WoM, the other two have left the trials, but then again, you couldn't see the difference between bare legs and somewhat thick jeans, so it doesn't come as a surprise"
"Interesting or something with the activity"
and
"F*** YOU THOAD, LYRA IS MINE!!!!!"

SilentQ
SilentQ
603 posts
Peasant

Applying for cameo roles. You might get drawn once or twice or your name mentioned!

Holy potatoes and celery strings! -runs off to GIMP with a rough sketch of an octopus-
Strop
Strop
10,835 posts
Herald

Oh man, here we go with the increasingly tricky explanations time!

http://i438.photobucket.com/albums/qq105/strawpony/stropuhhh.png

Anyway, you should all now know that I'm resuming the content of the next sections. The recent developments will make more sense once you read it.

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,832 posts
Farmer

she is obviously an easy tool

I could tell by her pose.
Hectichermit
Hectichermit
1,807 posts
Herald

Yaaay I did it but my character became a metaphor for a bush hurrays, all he wants to do is give out cheap Pots....

Hectichermit
Hectichermit
1,807 posts
Herald

That is enter a character

Xzeno
Xzeno
2,305 posts
Peasant

"

welcome to the internet" for users and "welcome to the internet" for The Man (i.e. moderators etc.) appear to be quite different things :\\\\
See, the joke was that I was insinuating that you were new to online communities while I knew something about "teh interwebs". Of course, the opposite is the case.

Believe it or not I considered this quite civil.
Well, yeah, his names has a 68 in it. He was asking for it. However, I can't tell children to not say "darn" in front of ladies (I do that) and then say "HotBabeC69" in the same breath.

Yup, Sai (also known as Easy Paintool Sai (she is obviously an easy tool... Or not)) is one of my programmes for drawing.
I'm wrong again. Mark it down.
Cenere
Cenere
13,734 posts
Scribe

I'm wrong again. Mark it down.

Nah. I think a female version of Kai (fondly named Kia, because I misspell once in a while) would be a rather lot like Sai to be honest. So, it is not entirely wrong.
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,655 posts
Shepherd

I could tell by her pose.

I bet my screwdrive would like to meet her.

....*cracks out laughing*

HAHA. THAT WAS SO BAD.
thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,832 posts
Farmer

I bet my screwdrive would like to meet her.

Or my power drill.

Oh, the innuendos . . . .
Cenere
Cenere
13,734 posts
Scribe

Well, well, are you all jealous of my harem?

And, screwdrivers and powerdrills... Have you tried a tablet? It makes her do whatever you want her to.

Kirby998
Kirby998
4,742 posts
Peasant

I thought Strop developed an allergic reaction to the offtopicness in the WoM...or was I dreaming?

Cenere
Cenere
13,734 posts
Scribe

We are more on topic than that other convo was. We are talking about a character in the wom?
But yeah...
What to do, what to do...
Oh yeah.
"What would your character crossplay as/what would his costume be for halloween?"

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,832 posts
Farmer

And, screwdrivers and powerdrills... Have you tried a tablet? It makes her do whatever you want her to.

Are you subtly endorsing bondage, Cenny? >.>

"What would your character crossplay as/what would his costume be for halloween?"

Chill would dress up as a rapper named Tendahloyn, complete with icy grillz.
Strop
Strop
10,835 posts
Herald

Uh yeah, I'm ttly allergic to off-topic <_<

Are you subtly endorsing bondage, Cenny? >.>

If only you knew...

WHAT HAS BEEN SEEN CANNOT BE UNSEEN!!!!!

Chill would dress up as a rapper named Tendahloyn, complete with icy grillz.

This is oddly portentious.

Anyway, here's a quoteable quote for you:

http://i438.photobucket.com/albums/qq105/strawpony/Way%20Of%20Moderation/5-1.jpg

"Not while you can see my nipples through this shirt!"
Showing 3196-3210 of 5647