ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

5646 5372075
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/hinthintnudgewinknudge.jpg

• 5,646 Replies
Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

I think I recognize them! Y-y-y-y-yeah!

FireflyIV
FireflyIV
3,224 posts
Nomad

No, I don't. I was just being silly.

Fair enough. I propose the use of italics when someone is being sarcastic/silly. It's so hard to get it across on a text based site without being mistaken.
Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,508 posts
Jester

Every time there is new rounds and scenes in this tournament, I keep kicking myself for not joining AG sooner :'(

But I think I recognize....one character. I don't know who the other one is.

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

If you recognise these characters, do NOT tell anybody else who they are.

Translation: If you have been paying attention, don't help anyone who hasn't been. It's they're own fault for not listening to how AWESOME I am.
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

in which the plot GETS EVEN THICKER >

Holy god that is KINKY. You dirty horse you. Rolling around in your biological mud again haven't you? I know that my friend's horse does. It's disgusting.

I can't wait till the round starts. I think this has WAAAY more storytelling than challenges. Especially compared to the last OCT we've had.
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Especially compared to the last OCT we've had.

That was pretty much only story telling > >...
the_manta
the_manta
4,536 posts
Peasant

Creek. Crunch. Thud. Clatter clatter.

Creek. Crunch. Thud.

Creek.

*Creak.

OMG I CORRECTED A MOD LOL IM SO AWESUM

On that note... actually, that's all I needed. G'bye for now.
Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

Fair enough. I propose the use of italics when someone is being sarcastic/silly. It's so hard to get it across on a text based site without being mistaken.
I don't use italics for anything but their original purpose. I don't even use emotes to indicate flippant remarks (apparently a common practice), so this isn't the first time someone has assumed I'm more serious than I am. For example, my comments about the MWT and WoM, below.

I can't wait till the round starts. I think this has WAAAY more storytelling than challenges. Especially compared to the last OCT we've had.
The Mixed World Tournament had more regular rounds. With the WoM, we play a little and then see cinematic sequences, Metal Gear Solid-esque in length, and a few other ways. The MWT let us play those cinematics, to some extent.

Does OCT really need its own acronym? Are these things that common? I wouldn't know, as I stick closely to my two corners of the Internet, only poking my head out during NaNoWriMo.

That was pretty much only story telling > >...
Let me get this out of the way: The MWT was good. I enjoyed it immensely. Even the stuff I didn't like was fine. That said: The storytelling was my main gripe. It wasn't a bad story, it just didn't allow the players to interact with it much. Same goes for the WoM, really. How much of that should be blamed on the chosen medium is the question.

I'm commenting on all of this because I assume you won't be too torn up by criticism. Here's hopin' for no firestorm.
Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,508 posts
Jester

Why why why could I not have joined back in early '09 why!? This looks all so fun. Maybe...when this was over, have some sort of sequel?? Where the new "mod" goes on more adventures with the older mods? That'd be shweet in my opinion.

the_manta
the_manta
4,536 posts
Peasant

This looks all so fun.

Not at the moment...

WHO SAID THAT?!
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

I think this has WAAAY more storytelling than challenges. Especially compared to the last OCT we've had.

Hm. Proportionally speaking you could be right (but note now that later on I'll be giving you the opportunity to go really nuts with your storywriting). Also the challenges in the MWT came quite rapidly. Here, I'm building up to a pretty big scene that will probably have you guys going "wtf what does this have to do with ANYTHING ELSE that happened in the whole of this chapter".

That's right. My storytelling is non-linear.

All I can say is Strop do you practice drawing mammaries everyday because you seem somewhat

I know I'm mad awesome skilled like that, but no I won't teach you. That would make me look like a pervert :P

IT'S COMING SUNE.
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

My storytelling is non-linear.

AND THAT'S THA WAY UH-HUH-UH-HUH I LIIIKE IT.

Also, I am going to be sick for next round. Meaning: Extremely low dexterity and thinking ability, extremely high luck.
Pois0nArr0w
Pois0nArr0w
2,053 posts
Nomad

IT'S COMING SUNE.

HOW SUNE?

The anticipation is overwhelming.
thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

Omfg, I think I recognize the characters.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Hmm I think its been a while since I posted on this thread...anyways I think I know who those people are, and if so then I would imagine at least most veterans would know who they are...but I will not make any assumptions. Let's see how this is played out...

Showing 3316-3330 of 5646