ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

5647 3414807
Cenere
Cenere
13,744 posts

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/hinthintnudgewinknudge.jpg

• 5,647 Replies
Xzeno
Xzeno
2,306 posts

I already said burning passion once. No repeats... or hesitations.

Good to know I'm not the only one not fond of xD. QTCM.

I don't mind QTCM as much as LOL because it isn't in common usage. If it was, it would probably bug me.

As for off-topicness, I figure if we are left to our own devises for any span of time, this is the inevitable conclusion. Normally, I ignore it. For now, I'm rolling with it.

the_manta
the_manta
4,548 posts

I already said burning passion once. No repeats... or hesitations.

Oh, I thought it sounded familiar in my head.

What if I said I hate it from the bottom of my anger gland?
Kirby998
Kirby998
4,743 posts

Why...would you had a smiley face? They all look the same.

There is no smiley that would go with my sentence except that one.

Xzeno
Xzeno
2,306 posts

What if I said I hate it from the bottom of my anger gland?

That would work. It would have also been acceptable to mumble something about "white-hot fury" and "a thousand suns".
Pois0nArr0w
Pois0nArr0w
2,056 posts

Dammit, Spence!

It's qctm.

Quietly chuckling to myself.

Gantic
Gantic
11,754 posts

"QUIET!" the Bullman boomed.

The din dissipated as eyes turned toward the massive Bullman who towered over a couple feet over the crowd. I will certainly win this tournament now and lead with my authoritative voice. Where are Ponyboy and Stickman to commend me?

The Bullman intended to address the crowd again, but lost in the certain promise of moderatorship, he sat down to muse and forgot about the two who were actually in charge.

Hurrah! The Bullman has won again!

-----
Oh snap! I just broke the fourth wall.

Now, seriously, hopefully the last of posts have already passed through. It's been over half an hour.

What is this? Practically three pages of off-topic? Thought you guys would've stopped two pages back. But yeah. When one gets back to this, delete this message, which is just a placeholder so either Strop or Cenere isn't left wondering who locked this.

Strop
Strop
10,841 posts

LOLROFLROFLROFRLOFL WHAT

Leaving the placeholder there because I haven't got the time to update just yet (give me until Sunday, it's a big'un and I have a test tomorrow).

There's just one post I need to reply to, since it was question directed at me:

Then what do you mean by "adapting to circumstances"? You aren't saying I should necessarily use emotes or italics in such a way, but you are saying I should be more clear about the seriousness of what I write, correct?

I anticipated this. I'll tell you now that I was directing my comment at your attitudes, not the actions which reflected those attitudes. Since different people express themselves in different manners and convey their intentions with varying degrees of effectiveness, it would be arbitrary (and untenable) of me to say something that suggests that there is a right way of going about it. I won't pretend to have a preference, either- since more astute users will know that I switch styles depending on the occasion.

Far be it from my role to directly dictate the behaviour of any person on this forum outside of enforcement of the rules. My comment was phrased exactly as intended: a comment on your attitude and its perceived effects. What kind of directive you may derive from that is your prerogative.
kingryan
kingryan
4,203 posts

Have I missed anything?

Strop...I am unsure if I am willing to recontinue my assignment...I went through a fair few pages...(at least 100) and lost it when I lost my laptop...

=.=

Strop
Strop
10,841 posts

AW WHAT.

Lemme think something up. It's not time critical, but keep an eye on your email after the next round is posted on Sunday.

Cenere
Cenere
13,744 posts

AW WHAT.

Lemme think something up. It's not time critical, but keep an eye on your email after the next round is posted on Sunday.

The feeling of impending doom gets stronger....
Xzeno
Xzeno
2,306 posts

Oh, Gantic locked the thread. I wouldn't know, because I ran in terror as soon as I saw a mod coming to kill us. Lessons learned: When you just go with things, they snowball quickly. Kind of surprised to see the more spammy off topic wasn't deleted. More to the point:

What kind of directive you may derive from that is your prerogative.
If you think it would be beneficial to me to be more flexible in attitude or in action, I'm hardly going to ignore your advice.
kingryan
kingryan
4,203 posts

It's SUNDAAAYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*sits patiently and waits*

*falls asleep*

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,657 posts

I see no new updates, yet there is the word "new" in the title.

WHAT IS THIS SORCERY. STROP. YOU GOT SOME SPLAINING TO DO. YOU BETTER HAVE ONE OF THOSE MUTANT EVIL WORMS EATING YOUR LEGS OFF OR SOMETHING GRR.

Wow, that was a lot of caps.

Hectichermit
Hectichermit
1,779 posts

Shh strops time zone is like Monday isnt it lolz....wait maybe lets see......Austrailia

2:46pm Sunday (EST) - Time in Canberra, Australia
Kingston 3:16pm NFT
Lord Howe Island 2:46pm LHST
Adelaide 2:16pm CST
Perth 11:46am WST
The Settlement 10:46am CXT

o well who knows

Strop
Strop
10,841 posts

lol no. Right now it's 4pm. I just replaced my laptop keyboard.

TO THE DRAWING BOARD!!!

Yeah, update will come in the coming hours. Honest.

Showing 3391-3405 of 5647