ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

5646 5419596
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/hinthintnudgewinknudge.jpg

• 5,646 Replies
thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

I REMEMBERED!

Round 2 was the welcome, and round 5 was the f-bomb.

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

Speaking of which, who won the special title-thingies for round 5?

Triple Post.

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

The Bullman is the only one who explicitly wears a metal accessory* which isn't bling. (Does Cenere have a gold watch hidden somewhere?) Seeing the humor value of the situation, would it be all too OoC if everyone somehow unnecessarily blingified themselves?** Or is this a hidden Strop characteristic?

Also, I note, that crimsonblade will love this challenge.

*Weapons, such as swords, are not accessories unless they're ceremonial and never tainted by blood, such as weapons used for sacrificial purposes.

**Discussing the Bullman's nose ring with the Bullman may result in bodily harm.

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

Chill can just buy a bunch of sheets of gold leaf, blend it in a blender with water, and freeze it in various forms. Icy grillz, icy chains, icy bangles, icy Kanye West slat glasses . . . .

Hectichermit
Hectichermit
1,828 posts
Bard

this would be funny if you had to actually sing the lyrics you write and post it on Youtube

Pois0nArr0w
Pois0nArr0w
2,053 posts
Nomad

Rap battle?

Well, I'm screwed.

Hectichermit
Hectichermit
1,828 posts
Bard

O no its the Japanese karaoke Rapper....Iss Iss Baby

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Hmm Strop I think your hint made this too easy to predict...oh well I am not the best poet...but what rapper nowadays is?

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

Thoad dislikes rap in all aspects. WE'll see how this pans out...

the_manta
the_manta
4,536 posts
Peasant

Now this is a story
all about how my life
got flipped, turned upside-down
And I'd like to take a minute,
just sit right there;
I'll tell you all about how
I became a victestant in a tourney on a dare.

On the bed of Armor Lake
Born and raised
In the currents are where I spent
most of my days
Swimmin' and trainin',
Kickboxin' all cool,
Sleeping in my bedroom
just like a tide pool.

When my mom came and asked me,
'cause her food tasted like chrome,
to go up to the surface and fetch her a tome.

...bahahaha. This isn't official. Though now that I've come this far, I might as well work with it... maybe...

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

The Bullman is the only one who explicitly wears a metal accessory* which isn't bling. (Does Cenere have a gold watch hidden somewhere?) Seeing the humor value of the situation, would it be all too OoC if everyone somehow unnecessarily blingified themselves?** Or is this a hidden Strop characteristic?

What about my glasses?

Wooo rapping...
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

What about my glasses?

They're made out of polymer: If I had to guess, it would be cellulose acetate frames with polycarbonate lenses for improved impact scratch resistance. Otherwise you would not be in the WoM.
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

{quote]Seeing the humor value of the situation, would it be all too OoC if everyone somehow unnecessarily blingified themselves?[/quote]

Feel free to do whatever you want on this count. If you make me laugh, I don't care how OOC it is... but if you make me laugh and it seems IC, even better!

**Discussing the Bullman's nose ring with the Bullman may result in bodily harm.

So, The Bullman... are you sure that ring's really eight inches wide?

this would be funny if you had to actually sing the lyrics you write and post it on Youtube

Excellent idea. Anybody who actually does this will score bonus 'humiliation' points.
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

If I had to guess, it would be cellulose acetate frames with polycarbonate lenses for improved impact scratch resistance.

They're Dumbledore glasses. He had them enchanted to protect them from all kinds of hazards both physical and magical :P
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Oh crap, I was supposed not to go off-topic.

THINGS I WILL UPDATE YOU WITH SHORTLY

1) A list of the prizes to be worn this round.
2) The deadline for this round.
3) Any extra guidelines or rules depending on how many questions I get in the email.
4) The scene of the opening of the rap-battle.
5) The archive putting the whole opening of this chapter together.

Showing 3406-3420 of 5646