ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

5646 5432760
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/hinthintnudgewinknudge.jpg

• 5,646 Replies
Yodadude53
Yodadude53
1,496 posts
Nomad

GO BANNANAS
GO BANNANAS
GO GO BANNANAS
PEEL IT DOWN THE LEFT....
PEEL IT DOWN THE RIGHT
PEEL IT DOWN THE MIDDLE
THEN TAKE A BIG BITE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Idunno, lol. I was bored.

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

Of these, Parsat is the only one to have replied: he has withdrawn from the tournament

Gah@! I was going to suggest "Jiang Jun Ling" (played on a rubber band) as entrance music for him (at some stage) (maybe just in the Bullman's head). :P
Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

The &quotlayed on a rubber band" automatically makes that suggestion epic. But right now he's in Armor Hospital on ventilatory support >_<

I will also note that despite the withdrawals, there are still more than 8 active participants! This means that some of you will be cut from the tournament itself (but not necessarily from the story) after this round and the next task.

the_manta
the_manta
4,536 posts
Peasant

I think it'd be cool if Strop was the final boss.

And is Parsat really in intensive care? Because my common sense is off lately.

Google567
Google567
4,013 posts
Farmer

Guys am I way to late to figure out what goes on in here or to do anything in it?

goumas13
goumas13
4,752 posts
Grand Duke

I would like to sing a song. The song is about me, I think, and the way of moderation. I have to say that I find it quite good, maybe instead of a moderator I should become a singer or a composer. I am really a music pioneer.
Here is my song:

Aayooh
I'm tired of being an alchemist
I want to become a moderator
I am very skilled
I am the most qualified

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death
I take a look at myself
And realize I am tall, though I always were...
So I did not realize anything new
I just acknowledge it

Heyy, Heyy, (ay) Heyy

Now I will sing or if you prefer rap about the tournament
I came here, cause I wanted to discover new career opportunities
I want to coach and research and only here I can do these

Owww, Oooohhh Owww

This song is all about me so I will try to avoid talking about anybody except me, here is what I did:
I was hit by a ball
Yeahh
I did not bomb Flippin's bakery
Yeahh
I did not manage to win the steeplechase
Yeahh
I was turned into a sexy lady
Yeahh
And finally I wrote a song

Now bye!
Go eat some mozzarella
Ella Ella eh eh eh
Eat some mozzarella

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

ROCK OVER LONDON, ROCK OVER CHICAGO, DIET PEPSI. UHUH.

That's what the mozzarella line reminds me of, hahahaha. And if you get the reference I was making, then either you read my posts way too closely or else how the heck did you get your hands on that!?

I think it'd be cool if Strop was the final boss.

The "final boss" is going to be much more epic than Strop. Strop isn't even much of a ninja these days.

And is Parsat really in intensive care? Because my common sense is off lately.

Parsat the character, well, I imagine he'd end up there given what he did. Parsat in real life, I'd have to assume not. He is a good debater, but an even better procrastinator lol.

Guys am I way to late to figure out what goes on in here or to do anything in it?

If you can persevere long enough to figure it out, I'm sure we can create room for you, if you know where to go!

Hint: go to my profile page and read my profile before posting anything.
ulimitedpower
ulimitedpower
1,739 posts
Nomad

Hint: go to my profile page and read my profile before posting anything.

And I have discovered you do not check your email for WOM, Strop. Neither does Cenny (Who I will call that as a punishment. 'Write Cenny on the board 100 times'.))...

If you can persevere long enough to figure it out, I'm sure we can create room for you, if you know where to go!

Lol, both my character ideas are epic. And one of the two is completely random and off topic to the current rap theme.
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

And I have discovered you do not check your email for WOM, Strop. Neither does Cenny (Who I will call that as a punishment. 'Write Cenny on the board 100 times'.))...

Now, I have this weeeiiiird urge to spam your mail, since Strop has already replied to your mail....
Just copy a page from say, Sonny 2, and then continue through those 300+ pages of spam, each page being an email to you...
Mmmm...

Oh yeah, what I came here for:
The reason why Cen obviously isn't around
http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/reason.jpg
With the number of zombie hunters and people who have played L4D, I don't think he would be safe.
thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

OHMIGOD CEN THAT IS AWESOME

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

. . . Although where'd he get the hoodie? Chill's closet? D:

If you get bloodstains on it, you have to pay for the dry-cleaning.

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

If Strop didn't force him to it, Cen wouldn't wear that suit > >... It is not very comfortable.
This is also the sole reason I haven't made those "SnowShark" comics yet. People would just got "OLOLOLOLOL HUNTERZ!!"

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

I wouldn't, now that I'm over how awesome a Cen hunter would be.

And are you calling Chill's clothing uncomfortable? Comfort is all he cares about D:

And he thinks his hoodies are very comfy.

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

And are you calling Chill's clothing uncomfortable? Comfort is all he cares about D:

Sooo, Chill likes wearing suits, huh? Or did you not read the "If Cen could choose, he wouldn't wear suits because they are uncomfortable"-part??
If he was a hunter he would be best in snow. Because he already is.
Hiding in the snow... while wearing a bluetealwhatever scarf. And still not be notices before he has raped your clothes with snow and disappeared into the snow again... Scaaaryyy...
thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

I thought you were talking about the hunter hoodie, lol. He hates suits.

That would be awesome.

Showing 3511-3525 of 5646