ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

5646 5385861
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/hinthintnudgewinknudge.jpg

• 5,646 Replies
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Okay, 20 hours remaining! By the end of that, I want to see a single post outlining what's going to happen to Strop/Strop's stuff etc. I may need to ask some questions, too.

Because I then have to incorporate these changes, and I'll need a little time to think about it. But the other scenes before the next task are being drawn (there'll be mini-challenges along the way, if you want to take part in those!)

ulimitedpower
ulimitedpower
1,739 posts
Nomad

Most shibari I've seen won't exactly let you forget it's there. xD

I just looked at the Wikipedia article, and either it's wrong or Zophia said something disgusting.
Okay, 20 hours remaining! By the end of that, I want to see a single post outlining what's going to happen to Strop/Strop's stuff etc. I may need to ask some questions, too.

Ok, how about we all clearly write in unison:

Shave Strop
Put a plastic horn on his head (The worst of torture!)
Tar and feather him
Tie him in a chair with Shibari.

Anything else? Except break his legs so we can laugh at his presence in a wheelchair (Which I would not find funny).
Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

shibari
Hey, you can't say that kind of stuff without a "Don't google this" disclaimer. Fortunately, the word sounds vaguely Japanese, meaning I know better than to google it. Honestly, I learn the weirdest stuff on AG. Like what furaffinity.net is and why it causes people to question your browser history.

what's going to happen to Strop/Strop's stuff etc
Obviously, we can't do anything to your stuff, as none of us suggested it before you did. Well played.

Ok, how about we all clearly write in unison:
See, now we have to actually work on the consensus part. Everyone seems to like the idea of shaving. What else can we all agree on?
Zophia
Zophia
9,435 posts
Scribe

I just looked at the Wikipedia article, and either it's wrong or Zophia said something disgusting.

From Wikipedia:
Shibari is a Japanese word that literally means "to tie" or "to bind". It is used in Japan to describe the artful use of twine to tie objects or packages.

On the internet, mostly used to refer to Japanese bondage on people.

Hey, you can't say that kind of stuff without a "Don't google this" disclaimer. Fortunately, the word sounds vaguely Japanese, meaning I know better than to google it. Honestly, I learn the weirdest stuff on AG. Like what furaffinity.net is and why it causes people to question your browser history.
thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

We could buy a bunch of negligees and then staple them all around the entrance to his tower. Then we could bond him up in some expensive shibari, blame him for assault by shooting someone - yes Leon, actual flesh-piercing, bleeding arrow stuff - shave him, superglue a horn to his head, maybe give him a tattoo of a mule on the part of his back he won't be able to see without a complex array of mirrors . . . .

OOH! And we could force-feed him a bunch of sugar cubes, so he's really hyper after he wakes up, so he'll squirm more in the shibari.

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

Everyone... I have some important news for you that you will not likely read. Why? Well that's in your head. Personally, I think it's becau- *hit over the head*

Anyway, I'm not withdrawing as my above statement may have led you to beleive. No no no, instead it's something just as bad. I am extremely inactive, but not because I don't love you. In fact, I'm deciding to quit dA altogether.

You see, I have A.I.D.s... Or rather, E-AIDs. E-AIDs is a devastating virus that is contracted through clicking. I had gotten the E-AIDs with one of my best of friends. I got it with DeviantArt. But not just dA in general, oh no. I got it through my favorite section of the site... Da Complaints Forums. My E-AIDs has caught on to my mother, and we are both in critical forms. I cannot run a .exe and neither can she... or so we thought.

I may be even MORE inactive than usual. I can probably get on every... two or three days.

Now then. I am 90% sure that absolutely NO ONE read this. Because I know this. You are all poopy butts.

Poop.

That is all. No really.
Stop staring at me.

Oh by the way we should spay strop.

Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

That's exactly the kind of thing I try to avoid learning on AG!

Now then. I am 90% sure that absolutely NO ONE read this. Because I know this. You are all poopy butts.
I read it. I feel like I've done this before. Wait... double deja vu.

Oh by the way we should spay strop.
If you can tell me how to spay a male horse without causing lasting damage, I'm in.
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

If you can tell me how to spay a male horse without causing lasting damage, I'm in

With a stick. That is how.

OH! I know what we could do. We could punch strop in the SOUL.
thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

Haha, Thoadsy got E-AIDS.

ulimitedpower
ulimitedpower
1,739 posts
Nomad

The rest was creepy though...

Thanx. I welcome positive feedback.
Haha, Thoadsy got E-AIDS.

Don't laugh. He could die! Though I don't see how you can become infected by a virus by liking a button (Except through your fingernail).
OH! I know what we could do. We could punch strop in the SOUL.

And do it by getting the funny ghost reaper from Naruto, right? That'd be a fun character to add to WOM, seeing as we were talking Japanese Shibari before.

Lol, so the list is now:

Shave Strop
Put a plastic horn on his head (The worst of torture!)
Tar and feather him
Tie him in a chair with Shibari.
Reap his soul with Naruto reaper

How about we break his fingers by making him unwillingly click a button 10,000 times? How about the 'Return' key or 'SHIFT' if he likes the game.
thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

OoC:

GOOD JOB READING WHAT I POSTED AT THE BOTTOM OF THE LAST PAGE ELL OH ELL
:P

IC:

Anyway, don't forget, we need to either get him jittery on caffeine or hyper on sugar before right before he wakes up - that way, he'll squirm more in the shibari, and it'll be even more torturous.

Zophia
Zophia
9,435 posts
Scribe

That's exactly the kind of thing I try to avoid learning on AG!

My posts, a hazard to your lack of knowledge of things you didn't need to know~

The rest was creepy though...
Oh? O.o

jittery
Do not see that word often. Read it as jiffery for some reason.
Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

Anyway, don't forget, we need to either get him jittery on caffeine or hyper on sugar before right before he wakes up - that way, he'll squirm more in the shibari, and it'll be even more torturous.
Caffeine might be good because Strop doesn't drink caffeine. Then again, it might count as lasting damage. Also: Can we stop talking about shibari? Seriously.

With a stick. That is how.
That doesn't even- oh. That answer is both logical and satisfactory.
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

hmm...can we just tell him that he just lost the game when he wakes up and call it a day maybe?...well whatever you guys choose to do I am on board with it, but I will have no part in carrying out anything you guys choose to do concerning revenge on Strop if I can help it.

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

<OOC> Why don't we do all this...then carry him to the virtual representation of the Sonny 2 comments page?

<IC> Hey everyone...I do have some laxative in my cottage that I use when the prune's aren't working...do you think we should give them to Strop?

Showing 3661-3675 of 5646