ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

5646 5418472
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/hinthintnudgewinknudge.jpg

• 5,646 Replies
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Do not diss the awesome that is SOAD! ALL HAIL SOAD!

Thoad, send me your plans and ideas. If you want, you can actually begin your writing from before the starting point of the assignment I gave you, meaning you can write about your stay in hospital once you gain consciousness.

Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

and now you must pay.

but I liked it
Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

My soundtrack suggestion is Pink's So What. While not Leon's specific "theme song", it's Leon and Edward's theme song. Leon's song would be Modest Mouse's Float On.

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

lol, now I'm imagining Leon hip-thrusting while swinging a chainsaw about. "I'M ALRIGHT, I'M JUST FINE, AND YOU'RE A TOOL!"

nanananaaananaaanah, I'm gonna start a fight.

Actually, this is as good a time as any to ask people to select a theme song for their characters. So far (on this page, I may have forgotten a few), we've got:

Leon McAcid: Modest Mouse- Float On

Strop: MC Hammer- U Can't Touch This

and afk, gimme some tunes!

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

Thoad seems to have a form of Bipolar where he has a few different sides:
Euphoric "LoLWhut mode" side - LET'S GET TO SOME RAVIN' (from unknown)

Depressed and Defeated side - I'm torn between Soldier Side and Lonely Day both from System of a Down. They are beastly-king.

Lovestruck - Thoad has tried to play this on the ukulele, it did not turn out so well (Note: many children were orphaned during these happenings) (Jason Mraz)

Brave "I can beat a demon to death, and then drink his SOUL" - DON'T HOLD BACK, HOLD NOTHING BACK TONIIIIGHT! From "The Sleeping". This best part about Thoad's brave "I'M GONNA FUCK YOO UP" music is that it's a double entendre.

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Umm...Well right now I am flying a remote controlled helicopter to 'Ride of the Valkyries,' which sounds quite awesome...

Buuut....I guess...Something from the 19th Century for me? :P
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Thoad: I know it's hard to pick one, but if you had to pick one, which one would it be?

KR: Nah, how about something 17th century, like a Brandenburg concerto? :P

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

It will probably end up being something classical...mind you I did spend this afternoon listening to movie scores such as Narnia and A Bugs Life...

Do I reaallllly only have till tomorrow for my entry?

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

The sooner the better, I want to get you guys going on the next parts as soon as possible.

IF you intend on making a longer part the deadline may be extended so your next entry will be further down the line. Your call.

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Cen obviously hate music and does not lower himself to choosing a theme song, tune of life or anything similar, as this is a behaviour of immature and childish characters.
Sai would like to add that this is because he don't want to admit that he can't choose from any of the songs he is dancing around in his in underwear to.

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

Thoad: I know it's hard to pick one, but if you had to pick one, which one would it be?

Hard to choose when your character DOES NOT WANT TO PICK WHAT THE HELL HE WANTS TO BE
me: WHAT ARE YOU?!
Thoad: I'M AN ASTRONAUGHT! No, wait, I'M A RACECAR DRIVER! No no no, I'm a LION TAMER!

Though, since Thoad seems to be high on life 90% of the time I'll use this: Weathervanes and Chemicals From Team Me, it fits 3/4 of the previously mentioned character sets.
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Hmm a theme song you say? Well I think I will choose The Unforgiven Blade by Hammerfall. It doesn't hurt that the lyrics include the words "Crimson" and "Blade" at some point. Anyways I will work on entry for this round...now so long as I don't get distracted by anything.
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

Anyways I will work on entry for this round...now so long as I don't get distracted by anything.

Mine's already DONE.
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Sai would like to add that this is because he don't want to admit that he can't choose from any of the songs he is dancing around in his in underwear to.

Okay then. How about Bob Seger's Old Time Rock and Roll? >

Well I think I will choose The Unforgiven Blade by Hammerfall. It doesn't hurt that the lyrics include the words "Crimson" and "Blade" at some point.

Dude, there's a band called Hammerfall? There's an AWESOME bash-stuff-up-while-flying-a-steam-powered-helicopter game by the name of Hammerfall.

Anyway. Right. Entries. Checking them now.
Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

Old Time Rock and Roll

I found that to be an optimistic song.
Can you tell me if I should start writing a side character? I know you'll be anouncing it anyway but I have a gap inj school homework and would like to submit mine soon =E
Showing 4531-4545 of 5646