ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

5647 3413519
Cenere
Cenere
13,744 posts

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/hinthintnudgewinknudge.jpg

• 5,647 Replies
Cenere
Cenere
13,744 posts

im pretty shoure this is dieing

I am pretty sure you are wrong.
Just because no one but you are commenting, does not mean there is no activity around this, that no one enjoys reading the updates and follow the story.
One is not to judge a thread on the activity, but rather the content and the attention people are giving it. The same way a stickied thread is not dead, just because it's locked, and no one is commenting on the content.

You have got to remember that this is a thread at its close. If there is anything to do, it's just following it, and give their support, should someone see it fit. There are little to nothing to participate with, what needs to be discussed is done so off the scene on the email or through online messenger services, and what is posted here is merely the result.
Just because you don't see that activity, doesn't mean there is none.

But. We are at the close. About to die, if you catch the reference. But we are also marching towards it with our heads high, ready to welcome Death as an old friend.
Or, to put it more originally, the story is done soon. There is little more to do than wait and see how exactly it ends.

And it has been an enjoyable ride, but we are all, and here I believe I am speaking for everyone, not just Strop and I, tired.
This is three years old. I don't think there are many more words to write, as compliments, support or otherwise, besides telling the story.
light_chaser
light_chaser
1,052 posts

Noooooooo!! Strop is leaviiiing?!?

Ssy it ain't so, strop!

Please!?!

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,815 posts

In the story, yes. It says so quite clearly and in the plainest of language.

In actuality, yes. Strop has expressed his intentions to retire as a moderator, seeing as he is becoming increasingly busy with various medical duties. Or at least, so goes the rumor.

daleks
daleks
3,791 posts

Strop has expressed his intentions to retire as a moderator

But Stroppy said he will still be around from time to time. Just not a mod.
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,086 posts

Test

NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,086 posts

test

Strop
Strop
10,841 posts

In actuality, yes. Strop has expressed his intentions to retire as a moderator, seeing as he is becoming increasingly busy with various medical duties. Or at least, so goes the rumor.

But Stroppy said he will still be around from time to time. Just not a mod.

Both are true. I'll probably be around about as often as I am now, which is to say a few days a month. It's only appropriate that I retire as a moderator (as soon as this finishes) as I contribute virtually nothing to the forum in the official capacity of moderator, so it's not really going to be that big a change from normal.

And yes, I anticipate that I'll be continuing my physician training which involves exams in 2014. They're big (expensive) exams so I'll be studying for a whole year prior to them, hence I definitely won't be around that much. After that, though, I hope to be able to pick the pace of my projects back up again.
light_chaser
light_chaser
1,052 posts

poop. All my favorite mods are retiring.

(no offense to the other mods... )

Xzeno
Xzeno
2,306 posts

poop. All my favorite mods are retiring
And all the mods I hate are coming back.
Armpit
Armpit
792 posts

[quote]poop. All my favorite mods are retiring

And all the mods I hate are coming back.[/quote]

Which mods are actually retiring and which ones are coming back?
light_chaser
light_chaser
1,052 posts

cen was my fave, and he retired. now it's Stroppy McHorseguy.

Idk who is coming back...

kingryan
kingryan
4,203 posts

http://i.imgur.com/dsg0U.png?1?7004

Just to make it click over to 5556.

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,795 posts

I read a few pages of this thread. (556 is WAYYY to much to read lol)
Whoever draws these pictures, (Strop is think) is very talented

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,815 posts

Theres a sticky that hass the story parts, give that a try.

Strop and Cenere are the main drawerer(erererer...)s, and a few others contributed as well. But yeah, they are good. They are very good.

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,795 posts

Theres a sticky that hass the story parts, give that a try.

Okay ill try it after school.

Strop and Cenere are the main drawerer(erererer...)s, and a few others contributed as well. But yeah, they are good. They are very good.

Yup...
Showing 5521-5535 of 5647