ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

5646 5383777
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/hinthintnudgewinknudge.jpg

• 5,646 Replies
daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

Why is it always the credits/dedication that make me tear up? So sweet Stroppy, so sweet.

While I was never part of the storyline I have to say this was the best story (and longest) that I have ever read on the Internet. I don't remember why I stumbled across it but the important thing is that I did. I read straight through the archive and then dived into this thread right here. I checked for updates all the time, and when they came I read it right away. I was always hungering for more and now I have that feeling that I do whenever a good book series comes to an end. I don't really know what to call the feeling but it is a mixture of sadness, disappointment, and enjoyment. The sadness and disappointment come from the fact that I will never see a new update again while the enjoyment comes from the fact that I hoped on and went for the ride.
I would like to personally thank everyone that had a part in this story but a special shout out to Strop for posting all of this. You all helped make the greatest story that AG has ever (and may ever) see. It has been action packed and left me want more. Speaking of more, if you ever choose to make a sequel or something just shot me an email Strop. I would be glad to be part of it.
Thanks for the memories guys.

Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

I can't wait to see the anime!
(Maybe just a 5 minute flash animation? Eh, either would take forever lol.)

Joking aside, I wish I followed this more. I have seen The Way of Moderation in the forums throughout the years and I feel that the WoM is something that sort of defines Armor Games and the Armor Games community. I should block out some time and read more. Anyway, good show and nicely done! : ]

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

Now this means we can start on the sequel!

Way of Moderation 2: Way of pangeration
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Maybe just a 5 minute flash animation? Eh, either would take forever lol

Oh gosh if only a professional team took an interest in this project. One can dream, after all, a pro mangaka is redrawing an amateur webcomic by the name of One Punch Man, and it might even become a serialised anime.

This said I am currently putting together a credits reel with Live Moviemaker LOL. It should actually be about 5 minutes long.
OperationNilo
OperationNilo
3,937 posts
Shepherd

I thought this would never end. Can't wait for the sequel.

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

This said I am currently putting together a credits reel with Live Moviemaker LOL. It should actually be about 5 minutes long.

So you're filming a sheet of paper or the browser page of WoM moving toward the top of the screen? That might not fit in with the humor of the WoM.
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

That might not fit in with the humor of the WoM.

I don't know. It's kind of cheap and unpredictable. I think it will work.
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

So you're filming a sheet of paper or the browser page of WoM moving toward the top of the screen?

I got so irritated with Live's retarded formatting options that I seriously considered doing this LOL.

But no, all I hope is that people will take the time to look at it once I've finished.
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Okay, for a day's work, I present to you the credits reel!

It's a 5 minute video.

I recommend you watch it in HD. It makes a big difference.

I also recommend you watch all of it!

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

The best part of the video was the music. Good choices man. I actually did chuckle a few times. Like Can beating you to retirement and Voidy not being user friendly. Voidy is OK though as long as you feed him.

fst_six
fst_six
15 posts
Nomad

How do I operate an HD?

Stop playing these games with me.

light_chaser
light_chaser
1,044 posts
Peasant

I don't know why you say goodbye, I say hello.

perfect.. simply perfect.

Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

Oh gosh if only a professional team took an interest in this project. One can dream, after all...

It actually might not be too difficult to find someone to make an animated short for you. I feel like their are people out there (YouTubers especially) that would do it for free or cheap. (Also, kickstarter and fivver)

This video here is rather high quality, albeit not anime style.

(Titled of linked video: The Elder Scrolls Adventures with the Dovahkids)

But, it's only a minute long and had three animators. Also, the matter of having to oversee the project.
I wish I had some connection to the animating business.
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

lol Harry Partridge, why am I not surprised. That style takes me all the way back to the 90s. Not sure they make them like that these days.

Yeah, connections would be good.

So too would finishing this epilogue. I'm on 80 hours this week, so it's only a slim chance, but I'm hoping Friday will give me the grace I need!

Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

That picture of Leon is top-notch. Best to date. I really love it. Good to see art of him with he hood up, as that is what I imagine his default to be.

The rest of the credits were good too of course. Seriously, this was really well done. I seriously loved it. Except the end but whatever nobody's perfect. Anyway, no one should be surprised that my favorite part was the part with Leon. Everyone loves Leon... or that's what I thought until I saw this entire thread filled with things BESIDES angry demands for more Leon.

Freakin' traitors.

Showing 5521-5535 of 5646