ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

5646 5467467
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/hinthintnudgewinknudge.jpg

• 5,646 Replies
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,988 posts
Grand Duke

Awwww yeahh Strop....that feels good...pain feels good....

Actually not quite titillated, more like tremendously over-excited.

Kidding. Though I'll like to see the method you use to weed out liars....

Gametesta
Gametesta
1,707 posts
Nomad

That would be telling!

So I'll give an obscure hint. It's a similar method to the one I use to weed out pathological liars on this site.

AHHHHH! He is stalking us again! I'm closing my blinds Strop! Muhhahah
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

It's a similar method to the one I use to weed out pathological liars on this site.

Water boarding? oh wait no thats Bush....Mind Reading? No wait thats Matt Parkman from Heroes....put them in the same room as Bill O'Reilly for 5 minutes?....I don't think anyone else does that, and if not that then I am just going to guess using your ninja skills or threatening them with your ban hammer.
Gametesta
Gametesta
1,707 posts
Nomad

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_WwlsLGrgHtg/RsIJFvVwVfI/AAAAAAAAAEM/07yfdwjNYt4/s320/banhammer.jpg

I hate the ban hammer! WHY?!?!?!?

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

Psh, I know your tricks Strop. You're not so much of a ninja as you think

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

So I'll give an obscure hint. It's a similar method to the one I use to weed out pathological liars on this site.

Ask me to find the evidence? Nevermind.

Now, since I have nothing more to add... I will just post.
Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

I'm away for a week from the 18th to the 25th. I hope that doesn't get in the way of things.

zlith
zlith
1,252 posts
Nomad

That's not the Banhammer. It's not obviously photoshoped enough.

Gametesta
Gametesta
1,707 posts
Nomad

I'm away for a week from the 18th to the 25th. I hope that doesn't get in the way of things.

im away from the 18th to the 24th so i dont think it will effect anything.
zlith
zlith
1,252 posts
Nomad

[quote]I'm away for a week from the 18th to the 25th. I hope that doesn't get in the way of things.

im away from the 18th to the 24th so i dont think it will effect anything.[/quote]

I am on vacation from the 17th to 24. Looks like we all are leaving for the same week.
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

wait so you are both leaving for a week right after the competition starts?

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

Rofl, I won't be here from the 16th to the 19th. Although that isn't long at all and I can catch up easily.

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Ask me to find the evidence? Nevermind.

That's only after I've already confirmed my suspicions, Cenere-of-poor-discretion!

Evidently nobody gets it. Good. Because if you did get it, there wouldn't be a point in running Way of Moderation now, would there? :3
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,988 posts
Grand Duke

That's only after I've already confirmed my suspicions, Cenere-of-poor-discretion!
Evidently nobody gets it. Good. Because if you did get it, there wouldn't be a point in running Way of Moderation now, would there? :3

Astound us then PonyBoy....

Wait I thought you have an exam today....why are you still online?
Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Hm, everybody's taking a week off huh? Well in that case I'll post the opening chapter and task on the 16th as planned but the round may end up being slightly extended! Seeing as it's so many of you, I'll just have to wait and see what happens by the original deadline.

...in short, the original deadline for the end of round one will still be 30th July.

Showing 601-615 of 5646