ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

5646 5467438
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/hinthintnudgewinknudge.jpg

• 5,646 Replies
Gametesta
Gametesta
1,707 posts
Nomad

Arrest her! Speak, are you Communist, Liberal, Republican or Anarchist?

Joking.....

That was a bit random.
Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

I think the alignment for zophia would be...libertine lolololol.

Anyway, that speculation on this page is pretty on the mark. I'm not sure of the logistics but I know that a fighting game for flash is very difficult to code. I know that we have the resources available to make an awesome flash game with the possible exception of that fight code itself (unless there's something John, Tony, Dank, Joeybetz etc. haven't shown us!) So at this stage anything is possible, I'm even speculating asking Scott Stoddard (creator of Capoeira Fighter...try it...it's mind-blowing...) for help.

But all the above is like a puff of smoke, because there has been no formal talk of anything. This is really me dreaming of a giant pie (mmmm, pie) in the sky and jumping in to kickstart the process without knowing what will come of it. Though it was a 3 month long jump...that's one heck of a way to fall...

Alright people, now you have a little idea of where this may be heading!

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Which leads me to mention:
EVERYONE WHO HAS NOT YET POSTED THEIR CHARACTER SHEET IN THE OFFICIAL CHARACTER THREAD SHOULD DO THAT ASAP (MEANING IN THE MOMENT YOU READ THIS), OTHERWISE I WILL DELAY THE COLOURING OF YOUR CHARACTER A LOT.

Yes.

Pois0nArr0w
Pois0nArr0w
2,053 posts
Nomad

Do I need to repost my sheet with my char. drawing?

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Do I need to repost my sheet with my char. drawing?

If you have drawn something yourself (cannot remember), you might do so, but tell Strop to delete the other.
If it is the one from here, you should not.
Gametesta
Gametesta
1,707 posts
Nomad

Usually strop will delete it if it's not the real deal.

Gametesta
Gametesta
1,707 posts
Nomad

And to think WoM would have been tomorrow....

jaza_m
jaza_m
1,356 posts
Nomad

Umm, becuase its school holidays, im going to New zealend to see my uncle, ill be there for a bit less then a month, which means ill be inactive which means ill have to drop out =(

I only found out earlier today =(

Im sorry strop for making you waste your drawen time on me.

Ciao when i get back.

Gametesta
Gametesta
1,707 posts
Nomad

Umm, becuase its school holidays, im going to New zealend to see my uncle, ill be there for a bit less then a month, which means ill be inactive which means ill have to drop out =(

that sucks. I'm going to be gone , but not for a month!
Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

Sorry to hear that, Jaza.

I think the alignment for zophia would be...libertine lolololol.
Well Zoph is a mod making her Weird, Peaceful and Liberal. Nevermind...
Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Hm, okay jaza, thanks for letting me know. Please check your email sometime!

And now, I shall present to you (after much slaving, delay, and slaving again)...the finally completed list of candidates!

...at least when I figure out a way to freakin' upload it to Photobucket without cropping.

Gametesta
Gametesta
1,707 posts
Nomad

...at least when I figure out a way to freakin' upload it to Photobucket without cropping.

Why don't you just not put them all in one. Just attach all of them in to one post.
Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

That's what I did. Photobucket does some funky encoding and screws up my image, despite the fact I got it down to less than 1 meg D:

Gimme a bit, I'm going to divide it into two instead. Oh yeah, warning: big files.

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Alright, let's hope this worked. If it didn't...I'm going to be...sad.

Thus I present to you:

http://i438.photobucket.com/albums/qq105/strawpony/womcasta.png
http://i438.photobucket.com/albums/qq105/strawpony/womcastb.png

I have included the characters that have withdrawn from the commencement for now. Also, Cenere will soon start colouring.

If you have any questions or complaints about your character, I suggest you do it asap as any delays will now cut directly into time spent preparing the first round!

Pois0nArr0w
Pois0nArr0w
2,053 posts
Nomad

I has a question. Why does Vise look like he's sicking his sword up his rear?

Showing 646-660 of 5646