ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

5646 5383688
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/hinthintnudgewinknudge.jpg

• 5,646 Replies
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

[quote]I think you're being a bit conservative with that estimate there

Well from what I've seen... [/quote]

Conservative, meaning half off-topic isn't nearly enough. More like 3/4 :P

Thoad, good job. Nothing like a bit of character building to make a story!
StepOnABaby
StepOnABaby
583 posts
Nomad

Conservative, meaning half off-topic isn't nearly enough. More like 3/4 :P

I said more then half xD.
BRUTALITY!!!!!!!!!!
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

I said more then half xD.
BRUTALITY!!!!!!!!!!

Excessive Exclamation points: Driving your point home, yet still saying nothing about said point.

And I do believe that I built a whole bunch upon my character.

After the WoM I'll have to revise my character... again.
BTW, would the WoM be considered canon for AG?
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

BTW, would the WoM be considered canon for AG?

I think that depends a whole lot on what you think yourself.
Due to Sai, I don't consider it canon.
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Though I acknowledge this, it does leave us wondering what actually is canon for Cen apart from T_T

Also it does leave me wondering whether Sai should ever be mentioned after this stage of the project.

This would probably be addressed if there were more original fic of Cen from Cen. I'm aware of some details but as to how much of that is actually accessible here...

I would add that WoM is canon for Strop: his ditziness may be played to the extreme but it's canon. You'll see why soon.

People are sort-of responding, that is to say I've gotten stuff from Thoad and Crimson, but no reply from Xzeno and Frank. C'mon guys!
Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,508 posts
Jester

You must mean Frank as someone else, even though my ears perked up....

I would add that WoM is canon for Strop: his ditziness may be played to the extreme but it's canon

Seconded!
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

It just seems odd, since your layout of ArmorLand basically laid out the ideas of AG-iverse fics everywhere. ...And I don't see why Sai would make it non-canon.
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

...And I don't see why Sai would make it non-canon.

Strop's fault entirely.

Though I acknowledge this, it does leave us wondering what actually is canon for Cen apart from T_T

Hey, there is sad Cen, depressed Cen, Cen that wants to be alone...
And obviously all the other stuff that people are willing to ignore because the unamused and disapproving is much more fun than the actual character > >

Also it does leave me wondering whether Sai should ever be mentioned after this stage of the project.

You started it to be "good to Cen" which in Strop-language is "use spoof character because she only would be around or a month or so as based on trial ending".
So T T....

This would probably be addressed if there were more original fic of Cen from Cen. I'm aware of some details but as to how much of that is actually accessible here...

Who needs original fics, when we can have a spin off of Inception, complete with mr. grumpy-butt having a stiletto heel stepped into his eye.

And...

You must mean Frank as someone else, even though my ears perked up....

Frank is Poison Arrow's character. It is apparently easier to go by character name than user name, and with a year of that, everyone has gotten pretty used to it.
Besides, I think most people that doesn't talk to you much go by Freak/Freakenstein.

On an entirely different note, my family has found a kitten in the stable. It is all aw!!-worthy, and I want to go home and see it. Because it is a kitten.
KITTEN I TELL YOU!

This thread needs more kitten.
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Why do you say that?

Why are you unable to read the entirety of the post?
Right above the line about "need more kitten" is me whining about being unable to go see the kitten my parents found in the stable, and since I am a true sucker for kittens, I need kitten from somewhere else, which could be this thread, which is why it needs more kitten.
Besides, this thread has no kitten. Seriously, the closest we got is mazzelh.

I will add it myself.
http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/kwitten.jpg
This is the little buy my parents found. It looks a lot like one of the other kittens we have had that sadly disappeared.

To make sure I don't add to off topic:
Since we are near the finals, and we got a good amount of story to tell in between (for some reason it cannot be written before everyone has entered?), it would be good with a little step forward from the missing people, and the rest of the victestants. You have no idea how much awesome you are going to miss out on, if you don't get back on this train.
Nothing like the crap ending from the MWT, no, true, serious awesome that will be awesome and catastrophic and also awesome. It is also going to be awesome.
It is not something you would want to miss out on. That would be like missing out on... Beta, or something.
At least in this slightly smaller and less known of context.
Because this will be... EPIC!
/advertising next round.
Zophia
Zophia
9,435 posts
Scribe

This thread needs more kitten.

Okay~

http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z121/Mazzelh/Kittens.jpg

http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z121/Mazzelh/Kittn.jpg

*rolls away*
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

I will add it myself.

D'AWWWWWWW~

D'AWWWWWWWWWWW~
D'AWWW KITTY.

Beta

Man, you AND strop are realling just being (For lack of a better word) Rooster-teases for Freakenstein, aint'ya?
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

D'AWWW KITTY.

And family has now adopted kitty, so for the first time ever, we are actually having a cat indoor.
It's called Leif. I suspect my dad named it.

Man, you AND strop are realling just being (For lack of a better word) Rooster-teases for Freakenstein, aint'ya?

> >...
In danger of that being a joke and looking stupid when taking it seriously: I meant the actually Beta.
You know, would be like seeing all sorts of "YOU could be a beta-tester!" and just shrug it off, and then, when it is over with, see all the posts about how awesome it was and regret it.
A bit like how people regret not being able to get into the WoM as a contestant.
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

I did, I'm asking why you would think a thread in a forum needs more kitten.

Boy I hate it when people assume I can't read or some ****.

I hate when people are assuming I am assuming or some shit.

All threads need more kitten, unless it is about kitten, because if it is about kitten, then there will at least be kitten in it.

And on-topic again:
Strop, I'll try and get online for the debate in the weekend, since it would be good to get past those lacking points in the story. Especially if you think it is that important.
As for the rest of the people who haven't reacted: The email is still waomod@yahoo.com so it should be easy to get through.
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

...You started it to be "good to Cen" which in Strop-language is "use spoof character because she only would be around or a month or so as based on trial ending".
So T T....

I thought it was a good idea at the time ;_;

No seriously, I thought getting a girlfriend would be good, like, you know. Character building, lol.

But really, on a more serious note (actually that last note was serious, I really did think it was a good idea at the time, but anyway...) well, I didn't realise it would have quite this much knock-on effect, and I agree, it did derail our original plans and is non-canon for the purposes of Cen (whatever that is, seeing as Cen has lately featured here far more in cross-over fics which I must also assume to be non-canon... bring back your original universe sometime!) Anyway, either way what we do with Sai after this stage of the WoM is finished is really up to Cen, and can be discussed elsewhere, as Cen stated. I'm just writing this to answer a previous question in this thread.

Okay, time to write. Cen and I have sorted out the plot up to the start of the next round, so now it's my duty to go and write it!

KITTENS!
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

Right above the line about "need more kitten" is me whining about being unable to go see the kitten my parents found in the stable, and since I am a true sucker for kittens, I need kitten from somewhere else, which could be this thread, which is why it needs more kitten.

...um?

Also, LET'S WRITE CEN FANFIC!!!

How close is the WOM to the end?
Showing 4366-4380 of 5646