ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

5646 5383795
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/hinthintnudgewinknudge.jpg

• 5,646 Replies
Bluydee
Bluydee
3,426 posts
Nomad

I`m not good at those story things

the_manta
the_manta
4,536 posts
Peasant

I`m not good at those story things

Then why enter a contest about writing. t_T

If you're not good at writing, other forms of media are accepted, I.E. comic strips, animation, or even a song. Or you could try cooking, but that likely wouldn't play out too well.
Gametesta
Gametesta
1,707 posts
Nomad

Or you could try cooking, but that likely wouldn't play out too well.

I don't think cooking a "Please let me win strop" pie will do the trick.
the_manta
the_manta
4,536 posts
Peasant

I don't think cooking a "Please let me win strop" pie will do the trick.

True, but if the food is just good enough, it should take Strop's tastebuds on a journey, accurately describing everything that happens to your character.

Or you could make a tiny pastry Armor Land with tiny cookie dough characters.
Gametesta
Gametesta
1,707 posts
Nomad

Or you could make a tiny pastry Armor Land with tiny cookie dough characters.

And now I'm hungry...
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Hey... What is Cenere's role in the story? Is he a part of the tourney? Is he even in the story?

That will be revealed soon enough *sigh*

And no, seemingly Trudog is not in the cast, so I will just say:
Trudog, if you are interested in this, you will need to propose your wished on the mail (waomod@yahoo.com), where it will be easier to get a discussion on this finished with a promising result would be more likely to happen.
Gametesta
Gametesta
1,707 posts
Nomad

That sucks for true dog. I didn't find out about this until a few days after it started.

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

That's what comes with not keeping up with the Announcement Board. It is there to give people a chance for actually seeing this.

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

To demystify things a little: As I have discussed with Zega, if it turns out you don't really want to write stories and stuff, you may...

a) withdraw yourself and your character from the tournament (do this BEFORE the deadline i.e. midnight, 30th July).

b) withdraw yourself but keep the character in the tournament. The character will become a non-player character controlled by myself (and anybody else I throw questions at over the fate of the character, mwahahahahaha~)

Yeah. Don't forget, I want all the submissions in by THURSDAY (except those who have told me that they're not available in advance). If I don't get your submissions in by then, it is likely that I'll just do whatever I want with your character because I need to get the next chapter done within a week, and believe me, this one's a monster.

Gametesta
Gametesta
1,707 posts
Nomad

I need to get the next chapter done within a week, and believe me, this one's a monster.

Can't wait. I'm also wondering what you are going to have us write about.
Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

As the ride in the banana boat started, The Banana King left unknowingly Banana Kingdom without someone to rule him. He also forgot his Banana cell phone at home. Now he's really bored. He doesn't have any games to play! It takes about 10 years to go there too...

But in the ocean there is said to be a monster, a watermelon dragon that is. It's the color watermelon. It's the opposite color of banana, yet, all bananas fear it. If anyone speaks of it's name (which nobody knowsâ&brvbar, the person saying it will be turned into a watermelon dragon.

URGHHHH!!!! BANANA KING BORED!, Said The Banana King. He was bored out of his mind.

Shhh.... Calm down my lord, you might wake the watermelon dragon..., Said the Banana Sailor. The Sailor was a very timid, scared, weak and pathetic banana who became a sailor because he wanted to have some cash to buy sailor hats with. The Sailor is also an old friend of The Banana King.

NO FUN ON BOAT!, Said The Banana King. He was still bored.

Frightened, the Sailor said: My Lor-[/b]

------ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRR-------

The waves became big. The waves became horrifying. A storm has come. Then, a silhouette became clear in the darkness.

[i]Could it be..?
, Said the sailor.

------ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRR-------

It's the dragon... It has awakened!, Said the sailor.

The dragon roared once more.

Then do something about it! , Said The Banana King

My lord! Youâre speaking like a normal Banana!, Said the sailor totally shocked.

The dragon roared once more. Now it was going to be a bumpy ride! Out of nowhere, the two traveling bananas saw a small island far to the east.

LAND! YIPPEE!!!, Shouted the sailor, that was now crying of joy.

They tried sailed to the shore, expecting to evade the roaring dragon, but the dragon followed them.

It's following us! Sail faster, Said The Banana King.

I can't!, Said the sailor.

Why not?!?!?

The wind is in the opposite direction, and it's blowing way too much!

Why?

It's the dragon's fault...

But they finally reached the shore after a horrible time at sea.

We made it!, Cried the sailor.

Now... Now... I CAN FINALLY BECOME A MODERATOR! I SURVIVED! Hehehe..., Said the Banana King, with his intimidating, evil look on his face.

Donât be so sure of that, my old friend, Said the sailor

WHAT DID YOU SAY?!? SAILOR GO SQUISHY!

No my lor-

The Banana King, being the giant Banana he is, tackled the Sailor before he could finish the sentence. He began jumping on the sailor, merciless, but unaware of the dragon lurking near.

With the sailor dead, The Banana King stopped jumping and heard a loud roar, coming from behind him. It was the dragon.

And how tiny it was! It wasn't even one foot tall. The dragon had no wings, but it had plenty of fins. It was watermelon colored, but it's round body was banana colored. Without hesitation, the idiotic Banana King used one of it's attack moves, Banana Peel. He peels himself, and then throws the peel on the ground in front of the dragon at the speed of light so the dragon won't notice. The peel will grow back after 48 hours though.

Brrrrr... Itâs getting cold here., said The Banana King shivering, because his peel is like his clothes.

The dragon fell for the trick as the Banana King ran for the boat. The dragon fell, and The Banana King continued his Journey to the Land of ArmorGames.

Gametesta
Gametesta
1,707 posts
Nomad

Zega there are a couple of symbols you may have missed.

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

I actually don't care... T_T

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

Zega.... not to be harsh (because I really could be more harsh) but .......

I just lost some braincells from reading that.

Not only did you have a supposed Charlie the Unicorn reference... but it's nothing like it, and what you just said......

makes no sense.

How did the banana king know he could be a mod? How can the watermelon dragon fall for the trick when you lead me on to beleive that he was in the water?

WHy is the banana king apparently mentally retarded?

just.... just WHY?!

Thinking about it makes me less smart.... WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO US ZEGA?!

*spreadeagles onto the floor* WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.

*goes into OTL position* WHY ZEGA?! WHYYYYYYYHIHIHIIIIIIIIIIII.

Gametesta
Gametesta
1,707 posts
Nomad

Zega.... not to be harsh (because I really could be more harsh) but .......

I just lost some braincells from reading that.

Not only did you have a supposed Charlie the Unicorn reference... but it's nothing like it, and what you just said......

makes no sense.

How did the banana king know he could be a mod? How can the watermelon dragon fall for the trick when you lead me on to beleive that he was in the water?

WHy is the banana king apparently mentally retarded?

just.... just WHY?!

Thinking about it makes me less smart.... WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO US ZEGA?!

*spreadeagles onto the floor* WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.

*goes into OTL position* WHY ZEGA?! WHYYYYYYYHIHIHIIIIIIIIIIII.

Stop criticizing and questing AG characters. This is like when alt was questioning Gametesta's hand disability.
Showing 1066-1080 of 5646