ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

5646 5419722
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/hinthintnudgewinknudge.jpg

• 5,646 Replies
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

<ooc>

<OOC> So I am there as well, correct? or do I wait to post in character?

Yes, as stated in the list, you are there and can interact.
Hec, on the other hand, I have no idea what is doing here.

Also, a small note I remember Strop saying:
The offender/scapegoat must be found in the active victestants. Which means the load of nonplayer characters that must be there as well cannot be chosen (but you can probably still interact with them) and neither can the cameos or Strop and I (:P)

This does not mean you cannot accuse us, it just means the one you all end up saying it is, has to be an active contestant.
</ooc>

(From Strop): *poofs detective hat, monocle and a pipe, looks rather... important*

*facepalm*
zlith
zlith
1,252 posts
Nomad

I just want to say I couldn't have done it because I was waiting in line all day to get my spiffy knight helmet. Also, I would feel to guilty to blow up the bakery of this fine ma- wom-...honorable french baker.

Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

Leon says: Hmm... We have a mystery on our hands. It's like an orphanage. An orphanage in a boiling Cauldron. Actually, it's not like that at all. Or rather it is. It's related because it isn't. A burned bakery is the opposite of such an orphanage: A burned bakery is a tragedy, the orphanage is a farce. But that's beside the point. Who did it? Was it an act of god? Was it that guy I don't like, Strop? How about that guy? The ugly one. Couldn't be Bullman: He looks like someone I used to know who would never do such a thing. How about the old man? He's lookin' kinda shifty. Maybe it was me. Who knows? I know. I know who did it. It wasn't Fish Guy. I like him.

(OOC): Leon is a) shouting and b) pointing at everyone he names. "The ugly one" is Thoad. Don't take it personally.

Flippin3500
Flippin3500
2,581 posts
Shepherd

I hope whoever did it knows that my bakery was the creme de la creme, full of fresh baguettes and croissants. I'm a baker extraordinaire, and I demand respect.

zlith
zlith
1,252 posts
Nomad

*In announcing voice* I think that we should have everyone here hold a bucket of rocks out to their sides with each arm until someone confesses. *regular voice* The only problem would be getting the rocks when just about everyone's here.

the_manta
the_manta
4,536 posts
Peasant

Flippo! Was there anything unusual at the crime scene? At all? Srsly. Would really help.

SoulHack117
SoulHack117
1,845 posts
Nomad

<OOC> Mmkay, thanks, I was wondering, cause I was separated from everyone else on the list :P

<In Character>

Hm... A bakery got blown up... I wonder who did it... Well, I am having trouble with the gay horse article, this seems like a good break... So... which one of these people would be the best suspect... (looks at a manifesto of all the people in the room) hm... Frank the Sky Pirate... he look to untrustworthy... but I don't think he would do it... Goumas the Alchemist... no he wouldn't do it... hm... the only ones here who could of done it would be... Strop... I say Strop DID IT! With all that destruction he caused just a little bit ago with those balls of his! I mean, he destroyed his house with those things. Look, I even have a pair of his panties from the wreckage of his house! *pulls out a pair of panties from his pocket*

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

<OOC> So 6this is all 1st-person dialogue then?

<IC> My God . . . what happened here?

the_manta
the_manta
4,536 posts
Peasant

<OoC> You know what I just realized? If there are 100 houses on Aristocrat way, but Strop is in the top 100, and he lives in a clock tower... wouldn't there be 99 houses there?

Sorry, just occurred to me...

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

<OOC> So 6this is all 1st-person dialogue then?

Kinda, though 3rd person is all fine too. Just keep in mind it should be IC. Questions should be redirected at my wall, btw, so the dialogue will not be disrupted too much by my answers.
thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

<OOC> Okay then. So . . . Imma do this 1st person, but my stories 3rd.

<IC>

Hey Manta, you know what happened here?

Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

I do. But I'm not telling you.

the_manta
the_manta
4,536 posts
Peasant

Well, Flippo's gaykery got blown up by someone... and he refuses to tell me if there was any evidence.

*Gust of wind blows, knocking off Manta's premature toupee*

Ack!

Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

Leon says: Hahahahahahaha! Gaykery. That's gold. Mind if I steal it? Too bad, I'm gonna. See, I'll do it because I'm known to commit crimes of all types. Except arson... Oh wait... The arson... I forgot about all the arson. Man I love arson.

the_manta
the_manta
4,536 posts
Peasant

*Dusts off wig*

Did you just voluntarily admit to committing all sorts of crimes???

*Puts on detective hat*
Leon is a prime suspect...

Showing 2056-2070 of 5646