ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

5646 5383240
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/hinthintnudgewinknudge.jpg

• 5,646 Replies
thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

Well, Leon is Leon. Manta, I wouldn't take him too seriously. He's off the wall a bit, hehe.

*finishes coffee*

IS there any bread left, or was it all burned?

the_manta
the_manta
4,536 posts
Peasant

True...

Still, I wouldn't count him out for blowing up a building...

Even if he had no motive...

Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

Leon says: No, I voluntarily admit doing all sorts of things (such as your mother) that are like crimes in certain parts of the world. I would never do something illegal. What if it were, say, illegal to insult someone in a certain area, presumably because of a group of all powerful geniuses and Strop, I wouldn't do it where it was illegal. I would, however, insult you outside the bounds of such laws. Same principle applies to said "crimes" like arson.

Besides, I know who did it. It wasn't Manta. I like him.

SoulHack117
SoulHack117
1,845 posts
Nomad

Eh, he may have done it, but I still think Strop did it! Look at him! Sitting over there with his detective hat. He is obviously the suspect!

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

My mom doesn't live in Armorland. She's . . . I odn't know any more. Somewhere in teh internetz, far away.

Blowing up a building seems outside the scope of the law.

I have an alibi. I was too busy blowing up the forum games section on LSD to blow up my favorite bakery.

I need to find out who slipped that stuff into my coffee.

The synesthesia was nice though. Even though I thought it was mushrooms that gave you stomach cramps . . . .

What's up with the toupee, Spence?

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

Hmmmm . . . Strop looks too important for petty crimes.

He probably hired the guy. I doubt he'd do it himself. Might burn his negligee that way.

the_manta
the_manta
4,536 posts
Peasant

stropshavedmyhead...

Got it while we were waiting for the announcement...

*Cough*

But yeah, who would want to hurt Flippo? Motive, people!

the_manta
the_manta
4,536 posts
Peasant

Spence?

Who?

And it seems rather unmod-like to, say, destroy a user's private property...
SoulHack117
SoulHack117
1,845 posts
Nomad

Hm... Motive... mo-tive... moat-ive... hm...

If we were to go by motive.. then the most likely suspect would be... *flips a coin* *lands on tails* Cenere. He was hired by strop to destroy the bakery... Strop was upset at the bakery for not giving him a fresh baguette and instead he got a 2hour old bread... Wait.. has strop ever been to the bakery? I don't remember... (pulls out a list of everything he has stalked Strop doing)... hm.. I don't see it on here... but if he went on a monday, I don't start stalk~ following him till 2pm...

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Moderators are more monitored than regular people are.
They would not do it for... For... Ravage, chaos, having a fun time hurting other peop... ... The hippo guy...
You know,that's what trolls would do.
*leans back in a chair, tiredly*

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

Trolls . . . trolls . . . trolls . . . trolls 4 people . . . 2 suspects . . . 0 answers. Hmmmmmm.

What, that armored introvert guy who spends all his time in the tavern making upo bad puns and switching personalities? No, not him. Maybe the Insane Version though.

Maybe - it could be that reporter over there, that Soulhack guy. He's been taking a lot of breaths. Lots of ellipses. Ellipses are suspicious. Especially when someone besides me uses them.

SoulHack117
SoulHack117
1,845 posts
Nomad

A Journalist does not commit arson, unless they are provoked... The reason I take small breaths like that, is because it helps me thing clearly... Anyways, I still think strop did it... he is a horse... horses from my experiences are usually evil devious creatures who will buck off their rider just to get them hit by a car.

the_manta
the_manta
4,536 posts
Peasant

Actually, I'll occasionally do that.

'Cept, it wasn't a buck, more like a flip.

And it wasn't a car.

More like a wall.

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

Soulhack, you're making a lot of grammar mistakes. You sound nervous. Also, you keep shifting the blame to Strop. You're doing species profiling on him to try and scorch the earth, so to speak, and make it seem like he's the bad one.

Are you on an oxygen high or something? Because you're practically hyperventilating right now.

SoulHack117
SoulHack117
1,845 posts
Nomad

Only slightly, only slightly. I am not nervous... I mean, come on, why would I blow up a bakery? I would gain nothing from it.

Showing 2071-2085 of 5646