Forums

ForumsArt, Music, and Writing

The Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

Posted Jun 8, '09 at 4:56pm

Cenere

Cenere

12,941 posts

Knight

Ref. sent! Yahoo can receive emails from comcast, right?

Email recieved.
An air pirate, huh? Well, would be nice with the build info as well, but we will take the freedom, and figure something out.

I might be no good at drawing, but i can try.

As Nemo stated, there is no reason to let it hinder you. Two of the three refs received had no drawing attached.

Posted Jun 8, '09 at 4:58pm

Pois0nArr0w

Pois0nArr0w

1,565 posts

You can have your freedom, just as long as you don't make me fat. Or really skinny. Average will do fine.

Posted Jun 8, '09 at 5:09pm

the_manta

the_manta

3,006 posts

so, we do NOT have to draw him?

that's good, because I can't draw to save my life. I can make a poor attempt at it, but I don't think anyone wants that.

hmm... I just realized... I'm not active in any AG fiction stuff except the Neverending story and some other new fictions... is that bad?

Posted Jun 8, '09 at 5:17pm

Cenere

Cenere

12,941 posts

Knight

hmm... I just realized... I'm not active in any AG fiction stuff except the Neverending story and some other new fictions... is that bad?

Well, unless it renders you unable to write (which seems not to be a problem), then no. Join away, as long as you follow the guidelines on the character. I am in the middle of making hell hot for Strop, so please, get as many as you can to join!!

so, we do NOT have to draw him?

Just give us a description, and we will make it from there.

Posted Jun 8, '09 at 5:21pm

the_manta

the_manta

3,006 posts

then I'm all for this thing! consider me a part of this!

I'll get on it... well, when I'm not busy. believe it or not, I have things to do.
I'll try and get some friends to join, if I can.

Posted Jun 8, '09 at 6:12pm

Shadowphoenix39

Shadowphoenix39

317 posts

This is the map of AG

Where is teh uber super-secret entrance to teh uber super-secret dungeon of teh uber super-secret jails? Oh wait, it is a uber super secret...

I might join this... Would I be able to use the dungeon story as my entry, or must I create a new one?

Posted Jun 8, '09 at 6:15pm

crimsonblade55

crimsonblade55

4,349 posts

Right so my ref sheet has been sent out to the email address you guys gave on the other thread. Like I said within the Email hope you guys like it.

Posted Jun 8, '09 at 6:20pm

thisisnotanalt

thisisnotanalt

8,475 posts

How dare you start this in motion when I'm in a state of 99% INACTIVITY!  Oh well. . .Imma join this.

Posted Jun 8, '09 at 6:36pm

Cenere

Cenere

12,941 posts

Knight

I might join this... Would I be able to use the dungeon story as my entry, or must I create a new one?

It depends. Is your story a ref for your character?
If not, it will be hard to use it as an entry, as we still are in the recruitment phase, meaning emailing us your ref and waiting for itto approved.

And Alt:
MWAAHHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!

Crimson, reading it tomorrow sometime, and Strop is prolly reading it in an hour or four. Maybe.

Posted Jun 8, '09 at 6:38pm

DDX

DDX

3,470 posts

eh, strop might be reading it a bit later, I made him stay up till 2 am... talking about Noname's epic burn.

Reply to The Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

You must be logged in to post a reply!