Forums

ForumsArt, Music, and Writing

The Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

Posted Sep 30, '09 at 1:47pm

Hectichermit

Hectichermit

1,309 posts

Knight

Hectichermit-The Hobo

Nooo I gots no place to gets me moldy bread from...they hads to blow up the dumpster too...B( throws cans at every one blames it as a mass conspiracy against him organized by his arch enemy "Smelly Sock The Bum"...

Posted Sep 30, '09 at 1:56pm

Hectichermit

Hectichermit

1,309 posts

Knight

Quickly picks up his cans and seems something peculiar under a bush....A nice looking remote with to big shiny red buttons....presses one..click nothing happens...the other....Funny music can be heard off in the distance...doo doo da doladii doo pop goes the weasel.....

Posted Sep 30, '09 at 4:31pm

Flippin3500

Flippin3500

2,670 posts

Sacrebleu! WHO DUN IT??!! I want answers and I want them now. I wasn't taught martial arts for ten years in France for nothing. >:[

Posted Sep 30, '09 at 4:42pm

dudeguy45

dudeguy45

3,038 posts

When the hippo finished bellowing out the words, I started to choke up, get a little sweaty. I started arranging my hair. Parted this way? Or in the middle. The guy next to me whispered, "That lard's cupcakes sucked." Forcing the words out, I managed "Yea, especially the vanilla." I payed a serf to blow Flippo's bakery sky high. My motive- the lard ripped me off. When I asked for a baker's dozen, she gave me a regular dozen. I lowered in my seat.

Posted Sep 30, '09 at 4:43pm

the_manta

the_manta

4,697 posts

<OoC> WTF Hermit? Random...

Oh, was that you as your character? You know you can be a cameo role, right?

<IC>

*Holding head*

Nyah... I don't need this... normally... but since it's Flippo... I'll help. Flip, do you have any decisive evidence?

*Lays down, half-closes eyes*

Posted Sep 30, '09 at 5:02pm

SoulHack117

SoulHack117

1,870 posts

<OOC> So I am there as well, correct? or do I wait to post in character?

Posted Sep 30, '09 at 5:16pm

Cenere

Cenere

14,002 posts

Knight

<ooc>

<OOC> So I am there as well, correct? or do I wait to post in character?

Yes, as stated in the list, you are there and can interact.
Hec, on the other hand, I have no idea what is doing here.

Also, a small note I remember Strop saying:
The offender/scapegoat must be found in the active victestants. Which means the load of nonplayer characters that must be there as well cannot be chosen (but you can probably still interact with them) and neither can the cameos or Strop and I (:P)

This does not mean you cannot accuse us, it just means the one you all end up saying it is, has to be an active contestant.
</ooc>

(From Strop): *poofs detective hat, monocle and a pipe, looks rather... important*

*facepalm*

Posted Sep 30, '09 at 5:28pm

zlith

zlith

1,282 posts

I just want to say I couldn't have done it because I was waiting in line all day to get my spiffy knight helmet. Also, I would feel to guilty to blow up the bakery of this fine ma- wom-...honorable french baker.

Posted Sep 30, '09 at 5:33pm

Xzeno

Xzeno

2,354 posts

Leon says: Hmm... We have a mystery on our hands. It's like an orphanage. An orphanage in a boiling Cauldron. Actually, it's not like that at all. Or rather it is. It's related because it isn't. A burned bakery is the opposite of such an orphanage: A burned bakery is a tragedy, the orphanage is a farce. But that's beside the point. Who did it? Was it an act of god? Was it that guy I don't like, Strop? How about that guy? The ugly one. Couldn't be Bullman: He looks like someone I used to know who would never do such a thing. How about the old man? He's lookin' kinda shifty. Maybe it was me. Who knows? I know. I know who did it. It wasn't Fish Guy. I like him.

(OOC): Leon is a) shouting and b) pointing at everyone he names. "The ugly one" is Thoad. Don't take it personally.

Posted Sep 30, '09 at 5:36pm

Flippin3500

Flippin3500

2,670 posts

I hope whoever did it knows that my bakery was the creme de la creme, full of fresh baguettes and croissants. I'm a baker extraordinaire, and I demand respect.

Reply to The Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

You must be logged in to post a reply!