Forums

ForumsArt, Music, and Writing

The Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

Posted Sep 30, '09 at 6:28pm

Cenere

Cenere

12,941 posts

Knight

Moderators are more monitored than regular people are.
They would not do it for... For... Ravage, chaos, having a fun time hurting other peop... ... The hippo guy...
You know,that's what trolls would do.
*leans back in a chair, tiredly*

Posted Sep 30, '09 at 6:32pm

thisisnotanalt

thisisnotanalt

8,475 posts

Trolls . . . trolls . . . trolls . . . trolls  4 people . . . 2 suspects . . . 0 answers.  Hmmmmmm.

What, that armored introvert guy who spends all his time in the tavern making upo bad puns and switching personalities?  No, not him.  Maybe the Insane Version though.

Maybe - it could be that reporter over there, that Soulhack guy.  He's been taking a lot of breaths.  Lots of ellipses.  Ellipses are suspicious.  Especially when someone besides me uses them.

Posted Sep 30, '09 at 6:35pm

SoulHack117

SoulHack117

1,097 posts

A Journalist does not commit arson, unless they are provoked... The reason I take small breaths like that, is because it helps me thing clearly... Anyways, I still think strop did it... he is a horse... horses from my experiences are usually evil devious creatures who will buck off their rider just to get them hit by a car.

Posted Sep 30, '09 at 6:37pm

the_manta

the_manta

3,006 posts

Actually, I'll occasionally do that.

'Cept, it wasn't a buck, more like a flip.

And it wasn't a car.

More like a wall.

Posted Sep 30, '09 at 6:39pm

thisisnotanalt

thisisnotanalt

8,475 posts

Soulhack, you're making a lot of grammar mistakes.  You sound nervous.  Also, you keep shifting the blame to Strop.  You're doing species profiling on him to try and scorch the earth, so to speak, and make it seem like he's the bad one.

Are you on an oxygen high or something?  Because you're practically hyperventilating right now.

Posted Sep 30, '09 at 6:41pm

SoulHack117

SoulHack117

1,097 posts

Only slightly, only slightly. I am not nervous... I mean, come on, why would I blow up a bakery? I would gain nothing from it.

Posted Sep 30, '09 at 6:42pm

the_manta

the_manta

3,006 posts

Maybe the satisfaction of blowing up a bakery.

UGH. We're getting nowhere. I'll just lie down.

Posted Sep 30, '09 at 6:47pm

thisisnotanalt

thisisnotanalt

8,475 posts

How do I really kn ow you wouldn't get anything out of it?  The psychopath doesn't tend to reveal his insanity easily.

Also, you say you're not nervous . . . but by the 7/38/55% rule, you're 93% nervous right now.  93% nervous is pretty damn nervous, you know.

Posted Sep 30, '09 at 6:47pm

SoulHack117

SoulHack117

1,097 posts

No fishboy, we will figure this out... Okay, let's keep Strop out of this then... That leaves The bullman, Cenere, Crimson, Dudeguy, Flipper & Nelly, Frank, Gametesta, Goumas, Ryan, Leon, Parsat, Thoad, and Zlith... Which of these 13 would be the most likely of them?

Posted Sep 30, '09 at 6:48pm

thisisnotanalt

thisisnotanalt

8,475 posts

Soulhack, you didn't list yourself.  you're campaigning pretty heavily that it isn't you.  Subliminally or not, trying too hard is trying too hard.

Reply to The Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

You must be logged in to post a reply!