Forums

ForumsArt, Music, and Writing

The Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

Posted Sep 30, '09 at 9:41pm

crimsonblade55

crimsonblade55

4,349 posts

Why are you so nervous? Is it because you have been called out and that you know what we say is true Flippo? Admit it you know none of us did this! It is all a conspiracy isn't it?

Posted Sep 30, '09 at 9:42pm

zlith

zlith

334 posts

You claim that you would die for your boulangerie, yet you say it blew up and you are still alive? ...Interesting, tell us about that.

Posted Sep 30, '09 at 9:43pm

Xzeno

Xzeno

2,082 posts

Leon says: That's better. For a while there it seemed like you were on the right track. Can't have that.

That being said and true enough, stop all this pointing of fingers. Down that path surely lies your dark salvation.

Posted Sep 30, '09 at 9:44pm

Flippin3500

Flippin3500

1,895 posts

YOU LIE! (*Crowd boos shockingly)

Posted Sep 30, '09 at 9:44pm

the_manta

the_manta

3,006 posts

Flippo! Look at this piece of shredded striped cloth I found at the crime scene! It's not charred at all! Why would that be?! Maybe YOU pressed the detonator, and in your hurry to escape, a piece of your clothing ripped off, not able to be charred since you were NOT, in fact, in the explosion!

Hang on, taco break...

Mm, sorry. Anyway! I accuse YOU! You, Flippo le Hippo, of attempted murder and destruction of property!

Posted Sep 30, '09 at 9:46pm

crimsonblade55

crimsonblade55

4,349 posts

Manta if no one was allowed to leave the amphitheatre until the culprit was caught...then how were you at the crime scene?

Posted Sep 30, '09 at 9:47pm

kingryan

kingryan

4,165 posts

Seeee! We have worked it out already...and I believe I know the motive...

Motive: So Flippo wants to be the new mod, but being a hippo, he/she (unsure) has no chance at it! So, what does he do? He goes and blows up his bakery using a bomb disguised as a finger bun. He then leaves several items that another player may have left at the store (which will be found if we look at the store)...so that someone can be incriminated.

He also set all of this up to create unrest and rivalries between the characters...so that he could just walk in and win.

You my friend, are in for the spam pit.

Posted Sep 30, '09 at 9:48pm

skater_kid_who_pwns

skater_kid_who_pwns

4,313 posts

"Why blow up a cake?"
"No flipper, not a cake, a bakery!"
"But cake is so yummy...."
"Flipper it's.....Yes, SOMEONE BLEW UP A CAKE!"
"O man, I hope i didnt do it."
"No you didn't do it, and neither did I!"
"Are you sure i didn't do it?"
"Flipper, I'm pretty sure."
"O....Tehn did you do it?"
"No Flipper I didn't do ti either."
"YOU BLEW UP THE CAKE!!!!!"
"Shhhhhhh! Flipper keep it down!"
"HEY! EVERY ONE! SNELLY BLEW UP THE CAKE!"

While he was yelling strop bounced along the standerbys heads untill he stood next to the frantically flapping penguin.

*whispers*
"Flipper! The cake was lie!!!!"

And with that he was gone, leaving flipper standing there rather crushed to thnik that someone would lie to him about cake.

"Ok...So if you didn't do it, and i didn't do it, maybe it was no one, and rather just the flour, and a spark from his oven!"
"*sniff* What's it matter, the cake was a lie, and I'm hungry."

Flipper sat down on his bottom, and then realising he couldn't get back up just stayed down.

Meanwhile snelly started to spread her momantery genius with the closest people who would listen...sadly only one person listened before she forgot what she has said.

Posted Sep 30, '09 at 9:50pm

zlith

zlith

334 posts

*walks up into the stands* All this arguing and accusing is pretty amusing. *yawns and hangs out with the crowd*

Posted Sep 30, '09 at 9:50pm

the_manta

the_manta

3,006 posts

Er, I.... um...

Guh?

Okay, I lied. Pretty sure it was a dream. Still, I have my taco.

But yeah, Flip did it.

Reply to The Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

You must be logged in to post a reply!