Forums

ForumsArt, Music, and Writing

The Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

Posted Sep 30, '09 at 10:19pm

Flippin3500

Flippin3500

1,895 posts

Please stop accusing me, I thought you guys were my friends. Why don't you believe me? Do you not like Flippo? I need you all to get to the bottom of this.

Posted Sep 30, '09 at 10:21pm

the_manta

the_manta

3,006 posts

See, this is why it'd be nice to have some evidence.

Or something.

Who likes tacos?

Xzeno? I know you do.

Posted Sep 30, '09 at 10:22pm

Xzeno

Xzeno

2,082 posts

Leon says: All right, look: You want some mother ****in' progress, you got it.

One of us did it. Not Flippo. We need to find out who. I know I didn't and most of us know they didn't. We will take turns explaining why we didn't do it in an orderly fashion. Manta goes first.

Posted Sep 30, '09 at 10:23pm

thoadthetoad

thoadthetoad

5,439 posts

Unless, crimson, that two of the victestants were incahoots.

Your theory of flippo being the one who blew up his own bakery would make sense, and flippo apparently had 10 years of chemistry in his brain.

With those 10 years he could have been setting up a bomb for dudeguy, holding a grudge against him.

Flippo then accidentally let his own bomb go off inside his bakery, and blew itself up!

Of course! It all adds up now!

Crimson, thank you for the marvelous idea!
*gives a bottle of home-brewed beer to crimson*

Posted Sep 30, '09 at 10:25pm

Xzeno

Xzeno

2,082 posts

OOC: Manta, remember that my character is Leon, not Xzeno. And yes, tacos are awesome.

Leon says: Oh. Hey ugly. Nice to see you. I like you too. You go after Manta. Manta, give your explanation of events.

Posted Sep 30, '09 at 10:27pm

the_manta

the_manta

3,006 posts

So... it was an accident all along?

Something makes me doubt that.

Maybe the fact that he's asking US for help.

I know, we need to each establish an alibi first, then poke holes in everyone's alibi should there be any.

First things first, WHEN, exactly, did the bakery blow up, Flipp?

Posted Sep 30, '09 at 10:27pm

crimsonblade55

crimsonblade55

4,349 posts

Either way... we continue to make near-baseless accusations and move nowhere. So the only suspects are the victestants and Flippo?

Well also Strop and Cenere. I think anyone who was there could be a suspect. I just think that Flippo did it, but thats just my off the wall theory. I don't think its safe to say that anyone actually did it, but again I just have a small hunch that it was Flippo. If it were the job of a mod I don't think they would punish anyone without enough evidence anyways....right?

Leon says: It was Chill. I'm, sorry, but I have to reveal truth. Chill did it. After watching you guys fight, I need to tell you all who did it just to stop you: Crimson did it.

So Chill and I both did it? What motive would I have for doing something like that anyways...its completely out of character...maybe it is just you being deranged that would make unorthodox accusations like that.

*gives a bottle of home-brewed beer to crimson*

Thanks, but I am an anti-drug and alcohol type of person...I think I will just give this to someone else....like maybe a certain Sasquatch might like it...who knows...

Posted Sep 30, '09 at 10:30pm

the_manta

the_manta

3,006 posts

OoC: Sorry, Xzeno, received a few kicks to the head earlier (Seriously). Just a tad out of it.

IC: I wouldn't put it past the mods to do that... but I wouldn't put it before them either. Well, I was out cold. For, like, hours, before coming here anyway.

Posted Sep 30, '09 at 10:30pm

zlith

zlith

334 posts

I love being uninvolved and unaccused.

Posted Sep 30, '09 at 10:31pm

Flippin3500

Flippin3500

1,895 posts

It happened just this morning. Anyone's a suspect. I personally think it was someone who hates me. Since there's nobody I can think of that hates me, it's hard to make accusations...

Dudeguy's a suspect. He hasn't said much.

Reply to The Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

You must be logged in to post a reply!