Forums

ForumsArt, Music, and Writing

The Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

Posted Feb 4, '10 at 9:02pm

thisisnotanalt

thisisnotanalt

10,092 posts

Oh god, don't you dare mention that little d**kmufin Asterix ANYWHERE!

In French class, we had to do a project on him. I will never be the same.

Posted Feb 4, '10 at 9:04pm

Kirby998

Kirby998

5,570 posts

OH YEAH ALT? OH YEAH?!

OBVIOUSLY YOU HAVEN'T BEEN FORCED TO WATCH MONSIEUR BONHOMME EVERY SINGLE FUCKING BLOCK DAY?!

Yeah, that's what I thought.

Posted Feb 4, '10 at 9:06pm

thisisnotanalt

thisisnotanalt

10,092 posts

WELL WE HAD TO WATCH A BUNCH OF GASTON LAGAFFE CARTOONS AND READ A BUNCH OF LUCKY LUC COMICS AND WE EVEN HAD TO DANCE TO FRENCH BOURREE MUSIC!

We also watch a French soap opera every Friday to immerse us in the language . . . yeah.

Posted Feb 4, '10 at 9:28pm

the_manta

the_manta

4,697 posts

WELL WE HAVE TO SUFFER THROUGH BEING TAUGHT BY A HORRIBLE VERY STEREOTYPICAL FRENCHMAN-TYPE TEACHER WHO TEACHES US NEXT TO NOTHING AND TESTS US EVERY 2 WEEKS AND WATCH ****TY FRENCH MUSIC VIDEOS AND HOPE THAT WE UNDERSTAND WHAT THEY MEAN AND READ FRENCH ARTICLES ABOUT **********ING ROBERT PATTINSON!!!

*huff*

Whatever. Strooooooooooooop, make mooooooooooaaaaaar segments! Uuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhn!

Posted Feb 4, '10 at 10:05pm

thisisnotanalt

thisisnotanalt

10,092 posts

SPENCER, FOR ME IT'S THE SAME THING BUT MY TEACHER IS A REALLY OLD FRENCHWOMAN WHO'S GOING SENILE. AND I ALSO HAVE TO GO THROUGH ALL THE CRAP NOAH DOES TOO. SO I WIN THE WHO HAS THE WORST FRENCH TEACHER BATTLE HAHAHAHA

Stop, make more segments. Pwease? Sai and Cen dating is lol.

Posted Feb 4, '10 at 10:18pm

the_manta

the_manta

4,697 posts

Caleb, my teacher gave the entire class detention when ONE person giggled when he said "mastication," (he didn't know how to say chewing >.>) then when he asked why that person was giggling, he was so disgusted he gave him a detention. Then we try to defend him, and we all get detentions. And it's just the WAY he says detention, "DETAINSHON." Seriously, he's a fricking tyrant.

But whatevs. I'mma just make up moar nicknames for Strop o' the Horse Clan. I've decided he is a man of 1,000 nicknames for whatever reason.

Posted Feb 4, '10 at 10:39pm

Xzeno

Xzeno

2,354 posts

NO CEN, IT'S A TRAP!
THIS! Also, Thoad's so cool.

But seriously, the Admiral couldn't have said it any better.

Posted Feb 5, '10 at 12:33am

Strop

Strop

11,085 posts

Bwahahahaha suffer you guys, suffer French in high school! I've already done my time (four years of it).

My 'breaking out' consisted of writing an essay about a psychadelic mindtrip and dialogues with great philosophers in response to the tiresome "what will you do for your holidays" question in my annual exam.

When I got it back, the teacher yelled at me for being an idiot and writing something completely irrelevant (despite being rather interesting). He had crossed out the whole essay bar the first two sentences.

I got 5/10.

Score!

Posted Feb 5, '10 at 12:40am

Xzeno

Xzeno

2,354 posts

I got 5/10.
For two sentences? Score is right! Sounds like you had a great time with French!

I took French once myself. When I say once, I do mean once: I only took one class. Now I have to deal with Latin. At least everyone knows it's a dead language and I can't be expected to converse in it.

Posted Feb 5, '10 at 1:57am

Cenere

Cenere

14,002 posts

Knight

I will just argue that French at least is better than German, and let that be it.
Oh, the wonders of offtopic.

Reply to The Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

You must be logged in to post a reply!