Forums

ForumsArt, Music, and Writing

The Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

Posted Feb 20, '10 at 12:12am

Kirby998

Kirby998

5,570 posts

Talk to corporate (like a boss)
approve memos (like a boss)
lead a workshop (like a boss)

Even though SNL is basically Lonely Island that isn't really a song, more of a catchy phrase for young Americans to sing in their heads.

Oh....AND I THREW IT ON THE HROUND. I DON'T NEED YOUR CHARITY CASE.

I'M AN ADDDDDDDDDUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLTTT!

Posted Feb 20, '10 at 11:17am

thisisnotanalt

thisisnotanalt

10,092 posts

Even though SNL is basically Lonely Island that isn't really a song, more of a catchy phrase for young Americans to sing in their heads.

Yup.

Cool Guys Don't Look at Explosions is funnier. Also, it has Will Ferrell as Neil Diamond in it.

Posted Feb 20, '10 at 7:39pm

Strop

Strop

11,085 posts

Yeah, I'm not going to gripe about off-topic since I left you guys hanging on Friday. I had labour ward shift on the weekend. I delivered some babies. I came home reeking of fresh human placenta.

But now I have a day off. So you'll be getting your next round today.

Not to be a thorn, but these parts are coming out almost slower than delayed ASC judging. Are you sure you have enough time to reach the endgame by the end of this year?

No. But hopefully this delay (which I think is longer than any of the ASC judgings) will be the single longest delay by quite a margin.

Posted Feb 20, '10 at 10:41pm

thisisnotanalt

thisisnotanalt

10,092 posts

I came home reeking of fresh human placenta.

Nothing like the smell of placenta in the mornin' . . . .

Posted Feb 20, '10 at 10:58pm

Freakenstein

Freakenstein

9,242 posts

Not that that wasn't random or anything Strop, but what kind of doctor were you planning on being again? Also, that must have been AGONIZING to be in the same room with a woman in labor. I think dissecting cadavers is a much better job. Not that I haven't done that yet or anything...I'm still a senior :(

Posted Feb 20, '10 at 11:12pm

Ernie15

Ernie15

13,302 posts

Knight

Well, there's only one obvious answer: Barry Mann.

Posted Feb 20, '10 at 11:53pm

Google567

Google567

4,141 posts

I might agree with Ernie, unless I can think of something....

Posted Feb 21, '10 at 12:07am

HumanDisease

HumanDisease

56 posts

Were they watching married with children when they came up with the thread title? Who put the bomp in the bomp bah bomp bah bomp? This was an Al Bundy quote.

Posted Feb 21, '10 at 12:09am

Armpit

Armpit

803 posts

This was an Al Bundy quote.

It's actually from a song from the early 60's.

Posted Feb 21, '10 at 6:24am

FireflyIV

FireflyIV

3,302 posts

Not that that wasn't random or anything Strop, but what kind of doctor were you planning on being again?

He doesn't know it, but he's going to end up like Gregory House. He'll steadily become less genial, and will end up stalking the community with a cane directing cynical comments at noobs.

Reply to The Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

You must be logged in to post a reply!