Forums

ForumsArt, Music, and Writing

The Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

Posted Mar 24, '10 at 11:13am

goumas13

goumas13

4,906 posts

We could dye Strop's mane and tail platinum blonde.
A ninja with a platinum color tail, usually, cannot be very stealthy and a ninja that is not stealthy is not a ninja.

Posted Mar 24, '10 at 2:07pm

Xzeno

Xzeno

2,354 posts

Who's to say you'd be hindering my plans if Strop did end up shooting somebody? I've already found a solution to that hypothetical. Don't underestimate my flexibility!
A solution that doesn't involve a delay? In that case, full speed ahead! We're getting Strop to shoot some living flesh! Who's with me!?

OK, possible list:

- Shaving: No one has objected to shaving. At this point, it makes it on the list.
- Unicorn horn: No one seems to object to this either.
- Give him laxatives: I'd rather not, to be honest, but everyone seems to be OK with this.
- Some sort of caffeine based vengeance (any ideas?)

Additionally, we have some ideas that no one has vetoed or supported:

- Dye Strop's mane and tail. This doesn't work with the shaving.
- Get Strop to shoot a living creature. Come on, now I wanna see how he gets out of this.

So, what does everyone think of these ideas?

Posted Mar 24, '10 at 2:50pm

adios194

adios194

832 posts

Some sort of caffeine based vengeance (any ideas?)

Mix some caffeine powder into the laxative making it nasty tasting, and disguising the caffeine.
Dye Strop's mane and tail. This doesn't work with the shaving.

Dye it because if you shave it he will be able to run and swim faster.

Posted Mar 24, '10 at 3:05pm

Zophia

Zophia

9,535 posts

- Dye Strop's mane and tail. This doesn't work with the shaving.
Shave everything except for lower half of his main and the tip of his tail. Colour those.

Posted Mar 24, '10 at 4:03pm

crimsonblade55

crimsonblade55

5,718 posts

Shave everything except for lower half of his main and the tip of his tail. Colour those.

Why not just shave random parts of him and dye the other parts so that he looks weird or butchered if your going to do that?....not that I'm trying to imply anything here...

Posted Mar 24, '10 at 4:18pm

Zophia

Zophia

9,535 posts

main
*mane
Fail spelling. ;_;

Why not just shave random parts of him and dye the other parts so that he looks weird or butchered if your going to do that?....not that I'm trying to imply anything here...
Lulz~ That could totally work. I've got nothing to say in the matter, though, I just toss random suggestions.

Posted Mar 24, '10 at 5:03pm

the_manta

the_manta

4,697 posts

What if we shave all his hair except for his mane and tail off, and dye the tail and mane tye-dye?

AND put on a plastic horn.

Also, my computer's screen is busted, so I'll be on scarcely with my mom's computer... she, er, kind of doesn't know I broke mine yet...

Posted Mar 24, '10 at 5:05pm

ulimitedpower

ulimitedpower

1,792 posts

You can't do this because Strop is not conscious, and if you do this after he has regained consciousness he will know what's happening! Find a mode of administration other than per orally. Like a suppository.

We'll lie it was someone else or something...
Again, this isn't practical, nor is it meaningful.

Ok, if you find so... Still be funny!
I don't know how to make sense of this, so will ignore it.

Don't tell me you've never watched Naruto!!! Only show I watch these days, the rest is crap...
- Shaving: No one has objected to shaving. At this point, it makes it on the list.

Ok, doing those things.

The list:

Shave Strop
Put a plastic horn on his head (The worst of torture!)
Tar and feather him
Tie him in a chair with Shibari.
Ruin his ninja suits (only Thoad has permission)
Brand him with a permanent marker (Instead of a poker)
Ship him to Newgrounds as a party favor labeled PONY RIDE.
Shave him OR dye mane and tail platinum OR shave upper half and dye everything else platinum.
Make Strop shoot someone (Not me)

The list is mean...

Posted Mar 24, '10 at 5:26pm

Cenere

Cenere

14,002 posts

Knight

Dye it because if you shave it he will be able to run and swim faster.

Strop won't go swimming. He got - people for that.

Posted Mar 24, '10 at 8:36pm

thoadthetoad

thoadthetoad

5,814 posts

How about we not let him wear his ninja suit for a week and instead make him wear the suit of a bunny.

Meanning, feetie pajamas bunny.

We should also make him run through AG town square yelling: "THE BRITISH ARE COMING THE BRITISH ARE COMING".

Reply to The Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

You must be logged in to post a reply!