Forums

ForumsArt, Music, and Writing

The Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

Posted Mar 24, '10 at 10:06pm

thisisnotanalt

thisisnotanalt

8,475 posts

If we give him a huuuge overdose of caffeins about 30 minutes before he wakes up, he'll get hit with mania, depression, lapses in judgment, disorientation, disinhibition, delusions, hallucinations, and psychosis.

Sounds like fun.

Posted Mar 24, '10 at 10:23pm

Xzeno

Xzeno

2,082 posts

If we give him a huuuge overdose of caffeins about 30 minutes before he wakes up, he'll get hit with mania, depression, lapses in judgment, disorientation, disinhibition, delusions, hallucinations, and psychosis.

And then, we'll get him addicted to heroin! Yeah, this is gonna be great! This is why I'm not fond of the caffeine idea. I don't think substance abuse of any kind is an appropriate revenge scheme or punishment. Even if the substance is only caffeine.

I think that shaving and dying should be combine, as mentioned.

Thoad, I'm not sure how either of those ideas are workable.

Ulimitedpower,a few of the things you have listed have been rejected outright by a user (me). Tarring and feathering, most notably, breaks the rules.

So, does anyone object to making Strop shoot someone? I suggest we do that regardless of what ever else we do, because it's the only thing that will actually make stuff happen.

Posted Mar 24, '10 at 10:32pm

thisisnotanalt

thisisnotanalt

8,475 posts

I agree with the shaving and dyeing.  And the framing.  Once again, as long as you guys promise not to injure me permanently - a scar is fine; I have a scar on my chest because I was stabbed once - I'll be willing to take the hit.

Posted Mar 24, '10 at 11:07pm

Strop

Strop

10,824 posts

Ulimited, one reason I'm slow to reply to your emails is that I get the impression it will take some time to get you to understand how this whole roleplaying thing works. There are some basic principles that you may not be familiar with.

Ruin his ninja suits (only Thoad has permission)

Once again, until somebody convinces me that this is possible, I'm not allowing this.

We'll lie it was someone else or something...

You can't do anything to Strop once he regains consciousness! If you don't understand why, just know that it's because I said so (and if you don't understand why then, remember that I'm hosting this, therefore what I say about the game goes).

For the same reason you can't make Strop do things after he regains consciousness. How he reacts to whatever has happened while he was passed out is entirely up to me. That's simple world rules.

Don't tell me you've never watched Naruto!!! Only show I watch these days, the rest is crap...

I'm very familiar with Naruto (One Piece is better). I'm up to date with the serialised manga. However you can't simply impose the metaphysics of another fictional universe onto this one, which is why doing any soul-reaping or other Akatsuki shenanigan wouldn't make sense: it simply doesn't apply.

For the same reasons, I had to confiscate a few lightsabers and a slab of carbonite early on. These things are only allowed under special circumstances and you can't just bring them in without warning.

Tarring and feathering, most notably, breaks the rules.

Well, I'm vetoing it because we already did that to Dudeguy, and to use the same punishment twice is just boring.

It seems so far the consensus centers around going nuts with Strop's coat, and making him shoot somebody. You will, of course, have to remove Strop's clothes in order to go nuts with his coat. Which means you'll be viewing him in the buff...?

Whatever floats your boat! Strop doesn't care, he won't remember anything.

Posted Mar 24, '10 at 11:16pm

FloydTC

FloydTC

2,851 posts

we post nude pictures of strip and use them to spite strop.

Posted Mar 25, '10 at 2:40am

Cenere

Cenere

12,941 posts

Knight

Isn't it nice to have to work with your own metaphysics, when others might not, Strops?

Anyway. Just think of this whole thing a bit like... Say, your most hated teacher has passed out, you have every chance to get back at him, but you know that if it evolves to more than harmless jokes and humiliation, the principal will be told about it, and it might have severe consequences, while keeping it low and in a joking mood, the teacher will be too embarrassed to tell anyone, so he can't even punish any of you for no reason.
And Strop did say he was wearing boxers, so anything seminaked won't damage your eyes or minds either.
And since Strop won't remember a thing, telling him about all the stuff he did (as long as there is consensus), when he wakes up, might confuse a great lot. (Even "You decided I won, because you suddenly got the jokes I had rapped about")

AND AWAY!

Posted Mar 26, '10 at 7:51am

Strop

Strop

10,824 posts

we post nude pictures of strip and use them to spite strop.

This won't work. Just trust me on that one.

Even "You decided I won, because you suddenly got the jokes I had rapped about"

Oh, now that is mean >:D

...but it's no longer fresh if any of you guys come up with that.

OKAY. TIME IS UP.

Since nobody has replied and I'm itching to get the next task rolling, I'm going to put an end to things here. You guys are going to be doing crazy things to Strop's fur, mane and tail (but not his privates, otherwise you will be mentally scarred for life). You are also going to hatch a plan to frame him for shooting a living being with his own bow and arrow.

Please sort out the details of how you will do this ASAP:

1) Will you also tie him up with fancy bondage knots?
2) What state of dress or undress will you have him wake up in?
3) Where will you place him before he wakes up?

And anything else you want me to work with. That's all for now, once this is decided, I'll close the round off and post the next scenes.

Posted Mar 26, '10 at 9:48am

thisisnotanalt

thisisnotanalt

8,475 posts

We're gonna tie him up, hopefully, but perhaps with something besides shibari because it makes Leon queasy.

And we'll have him probably in just his hip-hop boxers, so we can take full advantage of the dying and shaving. 

And . . . perhaps in a candy store.  Or a troll's house.  Maybe locked in the viewing area of the factory floor of a carrot packaging plant?

Posted Mar 26, '10 at 1:46pm

Xzeno

Xzeno

2,082 posts

We're gonna tie him up, hopefully, but perhaps with something besides shibari because it makes Leon queasy.

No, it makes Xzeno queasy. I don't know how Leon would feel about it. He probably wouldn't care.

You are also going to hatch a plan to frame him for shooting a living being with his own bow and arrow.

Huh? I was just going to use Leon's bo- Oh, I gotcha. With Strop's bow. Yes. That was the plan from the beginning. Good catch, Strop.

1) Will you also tie him up with fancy bondage knots?

I... don't really care. I'd prefer not to, but I'll back Alt up on this. After all, he backed me up on the shooting. Yeah, we'll tie Strop.

2) What state of dress or undress will you have him wake up in?

Oh no! Not horse nudity! No one's ever seen a naked horse before! Hide the eyes of the children! Yeah, boxers.

3) Where will you place him before he wakes up?

How about the wilderness? Everyone knows kidnapping is much funnier when you throw reckless endangerment into the mix! Seriously, wilderness.

Posted Mar 26, '10 at 3:57pm

thisisnotanalt

thisisnotanalt

8,475 posts

No, it makes Xzeno queasy. I don't know how Leon would feel about it. He probably wouldn't care.

Since this is IC(this round, not this post) I'd say Xzeno's opinion wouldn't matter - it would be Leon's :P

So yesh, tie him up.

I... don't really care. I'd prefer not to, but I'll back Alt up on this. After all, he backed me up on the shooting. Yeah, we'll tie Strop.

*high-fives*

Huh? I was just going to use Leon's bo- Oh, I gotcha. With Strop's bow. Yes. That was the plan from the beginning. Good catch, Strop.

Ninja longbow, aaah.  Just don't kill Chill, and I'll be fine, lol.

How about the wilderness? Everyone knows kidnapping is much funnier when you throw reckless endangerment into the mix! Seriously, wilderness.

Haha, having him woken up, shaved and dyed in the wilderness, curled into a ball on the ground and tied up with shibari is definitely awesome.

So yes, I'd say we've decided here.

Reply to The Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

You must be logged in to post a reply!