Forums

ForumsArt, Music, and Writing

The Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

Posted Mar 28, '10 at 12:00am

kingryan

kingryan

4,165 posts

Maybe Strop keeps his bow in his underwear...and then tells people it's something else...like a bomb or something...

LOOK AT MY CROTCH...IT'S A BOMB!!!!
No wait, its just my bow...

xD

Posted Mar 28, '10 at 12:18am

Strop

Strop

10,823 posts

Are we unable to use Leon's arrows?

You could, but then any 'proper' investigation would quickly recognise just how unusual this would be: Strop only ever fires arrows from his own quiver. And that would be too easy to worm my way out of.

...Oh, not a trick question!

lol you ***, you actually had me there.

Strop's bow is in his house (the room in the tallest tower)

Good enough. Is Leon going to scale the walls of Armor Castle himself, or will he force somebody else to do it? >:D It's only a coupla hundred meters of sheer stone tower!

Posted Mar 28, '10 at 12:32am

Xzeno

Xzeno

2,082 posts

lol you ***, you actually had me there.

I've played a few RPGs before. I'll jump on the easy ones :P If I had you, maybe I should have gone with it...

And that would be too easy to worm my way out of.

And it would be too easy for me to select an arrow with the ideal effects! Your quiver it is, then. Whadda ya got in the way of arrows?

Is Leon going to scale the walls of Armor Castle himself, or will he force somebody else to do it? >:D

Leon says: "OK, now Ed will just levitate up to Strop's room and... Crap!"

Leon isn't much of a climber. I hope Pixel is willing to fly up (shame Klaus isn't here). If no other way is possible, Leon may use an enhanced asking technique to get his way.

Posted Mar 28, '10 at 12:43am

kingryan

kingryan

4,165 posts

Why doesn't KingRyan just draw a giant ladder...I mean, he rarely uses this skill, so I don't see why he can't...

Posted Mar 28, '10 at 12:45am

Ernie15

Ernie15

12,534 posts

Knight

Ernie, since when did you offer useful input on this thread!?

Look on page 364. My plan is by far the best one.

Other than that, I got nothing.

Posted Mar 28, '10 at 12:54am

Pois0nArr0w

Pois0nArr0w

1,556 posts

Frank will scale the wall. He is often stuck with the most unfortunate jobs, so it would fit nicely. But if someone else wants to, by all means, go.

Oh, and btw, Frank has backup backup bow if we can't get Strop's and Leon's string breaks or something.

Posted Mar 28, '10 at 5:45am

Strop

Strop

10,823 posts

Look on page 364. My plan is by far the best one.

It was vetoed quite clearly, therefore it couldn't possibly be part of any consensus. And if you must use inappropriate innuendo, at least use it with discretion. That's right. The WoM only uses inappropriate innuendo with discretion >_>

Okay, so Frank's volunteered to scale the walls of Armor Castle. Lucky for you, Ubertuna's a rubbish moatkeeper, so however you plan to cross that... heck, you could probably use your portacopter and fly right up there if you're good at parking that thing.

Strop's strings won't break, so don't worry about that.

Posted Mar 28, '10 at 10:12am

Xzeno

Xzeno

2,082 posts

Thank you for volunteering, Pois0nArr0w.

Lucky for you, Ubertuna's a rubbish moatkeeper, so however you plan to cross that...

It's a pity none of the victestants thought to bring a boat. Oh, wait a minute...

So this is all sorted out, then?

Posted Mar 28, '10 at 10:49am

Strop

Strop

10,823 posts

Yes, I see no problem with your plans. When I update around Wednesday, you should see the results of your nefarious activities begin to unfold...

Posted Mar 28, '10 at 6:50pm

KnockoutSloth

KnockoutSloth

928 posts

strop you make the >_> face too much lol.

Reply to The Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

You must be logged in to post a reply!