Forums

ForumsArt, Music, and Writing

The Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

Posted Apr 8, '10 at 12:19am

the_manta

the_manta

3,006 posts

Righty then, I sent mine in and am currently on my phone's browser!

I also explored my new phone and discovered how to access my yahoo account from here, so ill be able to check your reply, if there is one, but I won't be able to put images or anything.

Posted Apr 8, '10 at 12:38am

Strop

Strop

10,823 posts

I bet he kept the blonde hair...

It would be easier to let the roots grow back out instead of redye it, but unfortunately tails take a long time to grow...

Posted Apr 8, '10 at 1:37am

crimsonblade55

crimsonblade55

4,349 posts

I wasn't expecting a reply so soon, but I have replied to your reply Strop with the necessary additions and changes.

Posted Apr 8, '10 at 7:15pm

Pixie214

Pixie214

4,803 posts

I see you know your stuff. If there was any meaning to bonus points, they'd go to you!

Gosh, darn it I'll stop writing my essay ont he hsitory of Whoping away then >_>

This is starting to get freakishly fun yet my friends continue to call me a geek who would have thought :O

Posted Apr 8, '10 at 10:42pm

Strop

Strop

10,823 posts

So far I have received entries from:

Crimson
Manta
Pixel

This is a promising start. But the rest of you need to get those entries in asap!

Posted Apr 8, '10 at 11:07pm

Xzeno

Xzeno

2,082 posts

This is a promising start. But the rest of you need to get those entries in asap!

I thought the dead line was the 14th. If you would like it sooner, I can do sooner, but I wasn't aware of the rush. I guess I'll actually get to work relatively immediately, then.

Aside: I'm betting my entry will be one of the longer ones.

Posted Apr 8, '10 at 11:19pm

Hectichermit

Hectichermit

1,149 posts

B) Strop has entered a contest against Cenere and Zophia...he and Klaus want to win...which is a rare thing considering how often he enters a competition which the dead line is the 17th...my evil plan has work to draw in the on going rivalry between the Mods *evil laugh* dragons got Cen and Zophia, They got strop and Klaus...just joking I didn't expect it to grow so fast...idk if strop has any other things on his agenda.

Posted Apr 8, '10 at 11:43pm

Zophia

Zophia

8,407 posts

Strop's always got other things on his agenda.

That said, you forgot Gantic. He is mod too. Your competition is mod infested!

Rarw. I wanna see the entriessssssss.

Posted Apr 8, '10 at 11:56pm

Gantic

Gantic

6,767 posts

Expect mine at the last second. I've got a presentation, assignment and test on the same day.

Posted Apr 9, '10 at 2:02am

Strop

Strop

10,823 posts

Expect mine at the last second. I've got a presentation, assignment and test on the same day.

This reply also goes to Xzeno: A deadline is a deadline, meaning yes I can't insist you have your work submitted well ahead of it, but please note that there may be some adjustments required, which means delay. Also I wish to head off any planning right down to the wire because the best laid plans of mice and men... from experience if I leave things too tight I'll overshoot, and seeing as I said late entries were eliminated, that may or may not give me some awkward decision to make >_>

p.s. almost done with the collaboration entry.

Reply to The Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

You must be logged in to post a reply!