Forums

ForumsArt, Music, and Writing

The Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

Posted May 31, '10 at 10:21pm

thoadthetoad

thoadthetoad

5,439 posts

Sorry. Done. I think.

Posted Jun 3, '10 at 5:19am

Strop

Strop

10,823 posts

Yeah, uh, so, like, there's a bit of a logistics issue here.

1) Cenere has exams.
2) I have job applications, and then exams, and then job interviews and exams AT THE SAME TIME.
3) There has been no movement on the emails since I last checked.

I need to get you guys moving (and I'm sure you'd like something to do, seeing as most of you are on summer break), so as best as I can I will sum up the happenings so far, give a summary of the situation and retrospectively fill in all the events in more detail once I get the time to do so. In the meantime, however, I'll entrust the next task to the final four, and continue to work out what's going on with the other four.

This will happen the day after tomorrow, so get ready for a tough challenge!

Posted Jun 3, '10 at 7:35am

jaza_m

jaza_m

1,131 posts

Holy crap!

This Thing is still going? It was suppose to finish like August last year wasnt it? Or Halloween or something. But never this long!

Posted Jun 3, '10 at 8:49am

kingryan

kingryan

4,165 posts

This Thing is still going? It was suppose to finish like August last year wasnt it? Or Halloween or something. But never this long!

It is called 'Procrastination Syndrome.' It affects 9 out of 10 Australian's and almost as many people from all around the world.

Plus, Strop is a doctor! (almost)

Posted Jun 3, '10 at 5:22pm

thoadthetoad

thoadthetoad

5,439 posts

I assume I can post my response, though?

Posted Jun 3, '10 at 8:17pm

Xzeno

Xzeno

2,082 posts

This will happen the day after tomorrow, so get ready for a tough challenge!

I am so ready for a tough challenge that day! Actually, I'm somewhat panicked by my lack of readiness for the challenge.

Point is, I won't be able to do stuff on the 5th itself (assuming day after tomorrow is by AG time, not bizarre-o-world Australia time here). I'm busy with important stuff. I don't expect that will be a problem, as I don't expect you need us to do whatever challenge the day it's assigned. Still, I thought it was worth mentioning, if only because this thread is slow and I want to procrastinate.

Posted Jun 4, '10 at 12:06am

Strop

Strop

10,823 posts

I am so ready for a tough challenge that day! Actually, I'm somewhat panicked by my lack of readiness for the challenge.

We (Cen and I) unashamedly point out that Xzeno is probably the most prepared for what is to come ahead given his experience, right?

(assuming day after tomorrow is by AG time, not bizarre-o-world Australia time here)

No idea what I was thinking, actually, seeing as day and night no longer have meaning to me. I think I have on-call until 9...pm. This pretty much gives you an indication as to how urgent it is to get onto stuff, which is to say in your own time (within reason, and deadline).

Thoad: hold off on posting the response for now, I gotta collate everything first, and it will be linked to in the archives when everything is organised.

Posted Jun 4, '10 at 12:10am

Gametesta

Gametesta

1,626 posts

Strop, I sent you an e-mail about my whereabouts. Reply when you get the chance.

Posted Jun 4, '10 at 12:11am

Gametesta

Gametesta

1,626 posts

Oh crap delete that. Im stupid. I just checked my email :P

Posted Jun 4, '10 at 6:15pm

Xzeno

Xzeno

2,082 posts

We (Cen and I) unashamedly point out that Xzeno is probably the most prepared for what is to come ahead given his experience, right?

Prepared for WoM stuff, sure. Most prepared, almost definitely. Prepared for that test tomorrow, not quite so certain. Exams, you know. Wish me luck, alright?

No idea what I was thinking, actually, seeing as day and night no longer have meaning to me.

It doesn't really matter. This is the WoM, after all. "Day after tomorrow" means "in the relatively near-ish future, probably" in WoM slang.

Oh bother, I seem to have ruined my 1337 postage.

Reply to The Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

You must be logged in to post a reply!