Forums

ForumsArt, Music, and Writing

The Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

Posted Aug 4, '10 at 3:23pm

Cenere

Cenere

12,941 posts

Knight

Oh so the thread is dead

If the thread was dead, this would have been found about 20 pages back, and your post would have been considered a necro, as it adds nothing to the thread.
Rather, we are waiting for people to finish their month long writing of an epic entry for the next round. And also for Strop to post all the in between story, because that is rather amusing, and better than the radio silence here.

What was it about exactly?

Is.
I told earlier. It is an epic tale of a moderator trying to fulfil his destiny and find the way of moderation.

Or rather, this is about Strop, who is assigned the job, or, takes the job, I guess, to find a new moderator, as the Wheel of Moderation has been ruined. During this, there has been a multiple of contestants, all hoping to win glory and honour by overcoming the challenges Strop has put in their way, and that way become mod. Many has failed, and thus we are standing here at the semifinals with Frank (PoisonArrow) and Thoad (ThoadtheThoad) in a fight to begin against Leon (Xzeno) and Crimsonblade (Crimsonblade55).

What will happen from this point is up to... Whoever can decide that.

Posted Aug 5, '10 at 10:08am

Strop

Strop

10,823 posts

HAY GUYS THERE IS PROGRESS

I updated the archive, at long last. Now I've finally completed the rest of Round 7: Interrogation.

CHECK IT OUT. CHECK IT OUT NAO.

I'll post the complete Round 8 later in the week, once I get the intermediate scenes finished.

Posted Aug 6, '10 at 8:29pm

thoadthetoad

thoadthetoad

5,439 posts

Am I now booted?

Posted Aug 7, '10 at 7:18am

Strop

Strop

10,823 posts

Thoad, you haven't given me any indication that 1) you've read my previous email to you 2) that you're able to continue. Therefore we'll probably have to make a unilateral decision at this point.

I'm going to discuss what measures we will be taking with Cenere. By the time this happens, if I'm not convinced otherwise, we'll have to go on without any further consultation, and contact PoisonArrow to arrange for something.

Posted Aug 7, '10 at 11:42pm

thoadthetoad

thoadthetoad

5,439 posts

Well I now have a reliable form of internet access, that I doubt will go down anytime soon. In about 2-6 weeks I'll have my other computer up and running and that will be hunky-dory. I am ready to write, and me and Poison seem to have at least 1/2-3/4 of our entry planned out.

I am indeed able to continue, and am happy to announce that my mother is likely not going to die. YHEY!

Posted Aug 8, '10 at 4:55am

Strop

Strop

10,823 posts

Our decision is pending.

Posted Aug 9, '10 at 9:41am

Strop

Strop

10,823 posts

This is just to prove to you that yes, there is progress on my end.

http://i438.photobucket.com/albums/qq105/strawpony/Way%20Of%20Moderation/7-8.png

I'll be posting chapter 8 in the archives as soon as is possible.

Posted Aug 13, '10 at 6:16pm

Freakenstein

Freakenstein

8,141 posts

I er... can't quite see what is in this picture...Well I see the characters, but don't know what they are doing...

Posted Aug 13, '10 at 7:25pm

Strop

Strop

10,823 posts

It's messy, I know, but once you read the entry it's based on, it should make sense.

I was food-poisoned yesterday, but am recovering now.

Posted Aug 13, '10 at 7:28pm

thepossum

thepossum

2,289 posts

Ah. I was also wondering what was going on. You, food-poisoned? Ninja my ***. =p

Reply to The Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

You must be logged in to post a reply!