Forums

ForumsArt, Music, and Writing

The Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

Posted Jun 7, '09 at 5:19pm

dudeguy45

dudeguy45

2,594 posts

Suspenseful story, still unclear of the happs.

Posted Jun 7, '09 at 5:23pm

the_manta

the_manta

3,006 posts

hmm... I'm seriously doubting the mod wheel is actually how they do it... in fact I'm positive it isn't. however, due to my fear of being simultaneously attacked by a Ninja, a mod, and a Mazzelh, I'm going to go ahead and believe it.

Posted Jun 7, '09 at 6:05pm

thoadthetoad

thoadthetoad

5,439 posts

Or... less good queen.

my carlie is just a queen that doesn't care whatsoever :D (even though that's far from the case, and there's a reason, SO STOP B*TCHING ABOUT MY OOCNESS. THERE'S ALWAYS A REASON >:P)

Iz cute, I wonder who the new mod will be, and somehow I can't shake the feeling that this comic will also give strops/cen's idea of who will be the next mod (if it wasn't for the lack of being active, I'm sure Shintetsu would be on the list... wait, wheel of moderation).

Okay, hold on for a sec though, carlie says that mods are hand picked, yet the mods say that they use a wheel...

speaking of, isn't it likely that the wheel would just land on an INACTIVE user due to the HUGE *** amount of ghost accounts laying about and eating our ribs? Really, that's a real big fault in the wheel of moderation.

Posted Jun 7, '09 at 6:35pm

Pazx

Pazx

4,494 posts

Oh look, I found yet another reason that I lurk around here... I like it~

*disappears into the shadows*

Posted Jun 7, '09 at 6:38pm

Zophia

Zophia

8,407 posts

speaking of, isn't it likely that the wheel would just land on an INACTIVE user due to the HUGE *** amount of ghost accounts laying about and eating our ribs? Really, that's a real big fault in the wheel of moderation.

Oh, you mean you didn't see the list of inactive moderator accounts? The powers are suspended when the account has not been active for a while. Ya know.

Also

http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z121/Mazzelh/Picture32.png

Posted Jun 7, '09 at 6:55pm

NoNameC68

NoNameC68

5,072 posts

Knight

Kudos on the comic Strop.

Hey Cen, the picture you posted above... you look like a pirate... you should really be a pirate... it would be cool if you were a pirate... yeah... pirate........

Just add a bandana and pirate like clothes..... pirate... yeah......

Posted Jun 7, '09 at 7:00pm

Cenere

Cenere

12,941 posts

Knight

A pirate? Really?
Well, since one of my eyes are messing up anyway, it could work out.
But wait!
I am more ninja than Strop!
And if I am a pirate that is more ninja than Strop.. Strop is negative ninja..

.. It would break his heart.

Posted Jun 7, '09 at 7:03pm

NoNameC68

NoNameC68

5,072 posts

Knight

I'm not going to lie... you don't look much like a ninja... But then again most ninjas didn't.

Still... you should be a pirate...

^.^

Posted Jun 7, '09 at 7:07pm

Cenere

Cenere

12,941 posts

Knight

But then again most ninjas didn't.

Shh! Strop might hear you!

Might need to incorporate that then! I bet pirates wear more confy clothes than.. What Strop have been planning...
That just sounded odd... *facepalm*

Epic comrades, at least, a pirate and a ninja. We will be able to kick anyone's .. butt.

Posted Jun 7, '09 at 10:48pm

thoadthetoad

thoadthetoad

5,439 posts

Oh, you mean you didn't see the list of inactive moderator accounts? The powers are suspended when the account has not been active for a while. Ya know.

I meant the wheel that chooses the new mod that you guys said, all the regular inactive guys that are well over 10k users in AG, that makes it pretty much impossible for an actual ACTIVE user to be chosen.

Reply to The Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

You must be logged in to post a reply!