Forums

ForumsArt, Music, and Writing

The Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

Posted Apr 7, '11 at 8:51am

kingryan

kingryan

4,165 posts

Me? That would be simply awesome!

:D

Hahah we're a Year behind!

Posted Apr 7, '11 at 9:18am

Hectichermit

Hectichermit

1,246 posts

Knight

well one word strop, Worm holes in Time! we can just create time traveling to the future where the entire city of AG is transported into the future, since traveling threw the portal means no one inside it can effect their own future, nothing in AG will change just the world around them will :P, it would cut off the NG supply lines to AG!

Posted Apr 10, '11 at 3:50am

Strop

Strop

10,824 posts

Right. Well, I'm updating again. And I thought about it for a whole two days and I have NO idea what the cover page for Round 11 will be. All I can tell you is that the title of the round is For Great Justice.

So in the interim while I get this next bit up and running, I turn to you. Given everything that has been going on, what should I do for round 11?

Best idea gets either used or adapted, with credits, as a high-res printable piece to be completed after the conclusion of the tournament. Concept sketches encouraged.

Posted Apr 10, '11 at 3:52am

Strop

Strop

10,824 posts

p.s. if I come up with an idea by myself, I'll move this mini-contest to something broader. Else I'll repeat it.

Posted Apr 10, '11 at 7:36am

kingryan

kingryan

4,165 posts

I still think you should go with Me.....doing something awesome... :P

Posted Apr 10, '11 at 9:37am

Efan

Efan

2,692 posts

though even that's completely wrong because I'm now getting some very significant real AG-related events in the wrong order.

From the hints you've placed around, i'm guessing the ending will have something to do with AG3. Hmmm :/

It would be hilarious if Zophia recreated an F-bomb designed to only target members of newgrounds :D

That's all for now. I'll try to think up something epic later :)

Posted Apr 10, '11 at 12:03pm

Strop

Strop

10,824 posts

I think you should do it with me and ryan, of course ending of just me.

You sick pervert! What kind of person do you think I am!?!?!?

ANYWAY.

Inadvertent double-entendres aside, it took me way too long to do this cameo page, which incidentally I've been planning for months, so I decided to go ahead and do it anyway even after skater_kid pulled out because of an emergency (tell me how things are going!!!)

http://i438.photobucket.com/albums/qq105/strawpony/Way%20Of%20Moderation/11-1.png

Flipper & Snelly were too afraid to continue in the tournament after the explosive destruction of the obstacle course during the Steeplechase. Besides, they never really knew what the Way of Moderation was anyway, and were quite content to fish around in the moat, oblivious to Ubertuna's presence, or as it were now, absence.

So here you go, here's the first page I've drawn for the next chapter. The rest until the next assignment should be dirty sketches, as there will simply not be time otherwise!

Posted Apr 10, '11 at 12:11pm

Cenere

Cenere

12,941 posts

Knight

I have to say, you are pulling those black/white clouds off really nice.
As for the subject of the cameo, I would rather not think of that moat ever again.

Posted Apr 10, '11 at 12:14pm

Efan

Efan

2,692 posts

No one ever explained how you did the obstacle course so fast Cenere :/
I think that was all the way back in page two of the archives :)

Posted Apr 10, '11 at 12:29pm

Strop

Strop

10,824 posts

I have to say, you are pulling those black/white clouds off really nice.

Thank you, I'm happy to be getting that feedback, considering I have no idea what I'm doing. Then again, neither do clouds when they take up those strange forms so I guess that makes the both of us...

As for the subject of the cameo, I would rather not think of that moat ever again.

Me neither, especially when I stated that Strop's latrine emptied directly into it...

Also why are you not on AIM D:

No one ever explained how you did the obstacle course so fast Cenere :/

Wow, you clearly did read the archives. In detail.

That has to be worth some kind of award.

Reply to The Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

You must be logged in to post a reply!