Forums

ForumsArt, Music, and Writing

The Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

Posted Apr 16, '11 at 4:07am

Efan

Efan

2,690 posts

I'm having internet and email trouble. But mostly internet, so is it Ok if I do whatever needs to be done by Email? I don't really have a choice.

Posted Apr 16, '11 at 4:19am

Strop

Strop

10,822 posts

I'm having internet and email trouble. But mostly internet, so is it Ok if I do whatever needs to be done by Email? I don't really have a choice.

You have to email first anyway! Once that's done we can figure out what we need to do.

Posted Apr 16, '11 at 7:30am

Strop

Strop

10,822 posts

Okay good. I am getting a decent amount of response from most of the main players (would like some more to reply, though!) But we are getting somewhere!

No updates as of yet because I am working on something related, but unspeakably awesome, which is to say I can't tell you what it is until the WoM finishes.

Posted Apr 16, '11 at 9:31am

Efan

Efan

2,690 posts

You have to email first anyway!

I can't do that until you've sent me the details. And I think it was a map? I'm not sure because a lot of my inbox archive has gone missing.
By the way, I had to refresh this page a dozen times to get this to work. (This message is copy pasted)

Posted Apr 16, '11 at 11:56pm

Strop

Strop

10,822 posts

I can't do that until you've sent me the details. And I think it was a map? I'm not sure because a lot of my inbox archive has gone missing.

I thought I already gave you everything you needed to start. I'll send you a copy of the email thread later this afternoon with updated instructions anyway.

Posted Apr 17, '11 at 2:34am

kingryan

kingryan

4,164 posts

Okay good. I am getting a decent amount of response from most of the main players (would like some more to reply, though!) But we are getting somewhere!

Did I miss something? :S

Posted Apr 17, '11 at 5:44am

Strop

Strop

10,822 posts

Did I miss something? :S

Check your email. If there is none, send waomod@yahoo.com your current email address!

Posted Apr 18, '11 at 9:20am

Hectichermit

Hectichermit

1,132 posts

Well I have been gone now I am back...i am behind again nooo! I wouldn't mind something to do for round 11. btw what would happen without batman and robin...aka Strop and Cen, will robin go off and make his own team of side kicks because of the ever regret of being second :P, perhaps there is some sorta Justice League in the making.

Posted Apr 18, '11 at 12:33pm

Nurvana

Nurvana

2,158 posts

Wow when I saw this was on page 511 I was SO excited.... imagine my crushing dissapointment.

Posted Apr 18, '11 at 2:27pm

Strop

Strop

10,822 posts

I don't understand. What were you disappointed about?

Reply to The Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

You must be logged in to post a reply!