Forums

ForumsArt, Music, and Writing

The Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

Posted Jun 18, '11 at 2:59pm

Kirby998

Kirby998

5,570 posts

****it, missed the screencap for 1337.

Could've swindled my way into another picture possibly?

Posted Jun 18, '11 at 4:11pm

crimsonblade55

crimsonblade55

5,718 posts

****it, missed the screencap for 1337.

Technically speaking, wouldn't it be 1337000 or 1337XXX(with some random numbers filling in for the X's)?

Now, what you are not seeing here is an update of the WoM.
There should have been one a few days ago, but Strop was busy playing the wedding march, so it got delayed.
As none of you probably know, he said he would update today instead, but due to having gone out with a couple of friends, and now being so drunk he is seeing double, he will delay the update yet another day, presumably until tomorrow Sunday, but this being yet another deadline, it might not work out.

Before Monday, at least. If this is the forthcoming Monday, or a Monday in October, we will find out tomorrow.
Either way, Strop is drunk, go harass him on his profile for tomorrow when he is hung over and still can't see straight.

At this point I'm sure people can wait a little bit longer for an update. Honestly it's not like delays are rare for this competition anyways.

Posted Jun 18, '11 at 8:20pm

Cenere

Cenere

14,002 posts

Knight

But I'm tired of waiting, Criiiiiiiiiimsoooooooooooooooon!!! D: I know the plot and how it all ends, and I am still impatient with the updates!
And Strop said...!!
Whiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine!!
I thought we would have hit the epilogue before I got done with my thesis, and here we are, not even at [major plot point] or [horrible tragedy] yet!!
It has been two yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaars!!

Then again, this gives me fine time to procrastinate everything I need to add in the epilogue.

Posted Jun 18, '11 at 8:38pm

Freakenstein

Freakenstein

9,286 posts

Not at the major plot point or horrible tragedy yet? Then what was the scene with Klaus escalating into the state in which ArmorGames is in total chaos? You mean to tell me this was all just the rising action the whole time?

Posted Jun 18, '11 at 8:43pm

crimsonblade55

crimsonblade55

5,718 posts

I thought we would have hit the epilogue before I got done with my thesis, and here we are, not even at [major plot point] or [horrible tragedy] yet!!
It has been two yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaars!!

I get what your saying, I myself just graduated from high school 4 days ago so I realize that it has been a long time. At least you can say that you didn't take this long to hold one of these competitions though right?

Posted Jun 18, '11 at 8:50pm

Cenere

Cenere

14,002 posts

Knight

You mean to tell me this was all just the rising action the whole time?

This here is, like, you know, liek, the hill NEXT to, like, Mount Everest, like, yeah.

At least you can say that you didn't take this long to hold one of these competitions though right?

Yeah, because I can keep deadlines!... With various degrees of success when it comes to what gets out of it, but it does get out on time.

Posted Jun 18, '11 at 11:22pm

Strop

Strop

11,085 posts

This here is, like, you know, liek, the hill NEXT to, like, Mount Everest, like, yeah.

Cen sounds drunker than I was when I was completely smashed yesterday. Now that I'm finally completely sober, looking back I can see that I actually managed to avoid saying anything genuinely stupid.

Slightly pleased with myself :3

But seriously, once I've done all the chores, the update is coming! And yes, it's gonna escalate some more, and then some more.

Posted Jun 18, '11 at 11:36pm

kingryan

kingryan

4,439 posts

The update was coming two years ago :P

Like someone else said, a little bit of waiting won't kill us...except maybe me if I die from old age or something...

Posted Jun 19, '11 at 3:35pm

goumas13

goumas13

4,906 posts

Did I miss the best part of the tournament, because of my exams?

Posted Jun 19, '11 at 3:59pm

Cenere

Cenere

14,002 posts

Knight

The best part is now. Strop will update, and then send out specifications for the entries, so you might be able to join the chaos, tragedy and action soon enough, if it interests you.

Reply to The Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

You must be logged in to post a reply!