Forums

ForumsArt, Music, and Writing

The Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

Posted Jun 2, '13 at 11:08am

Xzeno

Xzeno

2,082 posts

Oh, I finished my epilogue a while ago, by the way.

Posted Jun 4, '13 at 6:08am

Strop

Strop

10,823 posts

Send it through to the email then!

Posted Jun 4, '13 at 8:33am

Xzeno

Xzeno

2,082 posts

What, you want to SEE it? I'll send it whenever I next turn on my laptop.

Posted Jun 4, '13 at 10:30am

Strop

Strop

10,823 posts

Technically it comes after the end of the WoM, but just because we finished the WoM('s main story) doesn't mean we won't be looking at post-WoM supplementary material. Or posting our own. Since we have like a "whatever happened to" slideshow that needs doing and stuff.

I have several pictures to draw, but my scene is otherwise done. Most likely what will happen is that I won't be able to leave well enough alone and will end up also writing a story to go with the final scene of the main plot, which will probably only end up getting done AFTER the 4th anniversary of the WoM's inauguration. Cen won't know of my wavering resolve to "just get it over and done with" until he reads, er, this post. But hopefully he won't care, since he won't be doing that writing.

Posted Jun 4, '13 at 3:17pm

Freakenstein

Freakenstein

8,141 posts

I feel not-so-time-weary on my account now that I came to the repeated realization that this thread is older than my account.... Well that just means we're gonna have to make another MWT-esque adventure! I like to imagine that past contestants of other tournaments are viciously and forcibly warped out their already-experienced dimension to partake in another. If they so choose, of course >:)

Posted Jun 5, '13 at 4:05pm

Nurvana

Nurvana

2,179 posts

"Coming back every few months just to check the over-under of one page of progress"

Posted Jun 6, '13 at 1:04am

Hectichermit

Hectichermit

1,176 posts

Happy Birthday WoM
http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh255/hectichermit/WoMbday_zps35259d30.png

4 years of real time is like 28 years in internet forum thread time...

its a special cake made by me :D, its free side effects for all!

Posted Jun 6, '13 at 2:58am

Xzeno

Xzeno

2,082 posts

Sent it.

spamspamspamspamspamspamspam

Posted Jun 6, '13 at 4:23pm

Gantic

Gantic

6,979 posts

I suppose if this were at the top of page 500 instead of the bottom of page 561, today would also be D-Day.

Posted Jun 6, '13 at 4:50pm

Strop

Strop

10,823 posts

Thanks Xzeno.

I can't yet update because I haven't drawn the pictures for it. There are about six of them.

However I can tell you that most of the pictures for the remaining scenes of the main story have been completed. So too, after staying up all night (with an interlude in which I watched the original Robocop because I was looking to make a reference), has the writing. I won't tell you what's in it, but I can say that I'm not looking to pull any fast ones. With any luck, I'll be done by the end of the long weekend (in Australia).

Reply to The Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

You must be logged in to post a reply!