Forums

ForumsArt, Music, and Writing

The Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

Posted Jun 8, '09 at 5:09am

Cenere

Cenere

12,941 posts

Knight

Therefore you should direct your enquiries and applications to Cenere.

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/icon/iconTT.jpg

Yes...
Best on email, I guess: WaoMod@yahoo.com (because I never check the email public to AG)
Sooo... Yes.

Posted Jun 8, '09 at 5:32am

Strop

Strop

10,823 posts

King "I've been here since the days of BETA" Ryan, you go on too many camps!

The deadline isn't for a whole 3 weeks plus anyway, I'm sure you'll have everything sorted by then.

Posted Jun 8, '09 at 5:35am

thoadthetoad

thoadthetoad

5,439 posts

....Be in a game?

...Be in a game?

HOLY SHIZ-JIZZ I MUST GET IN THIS WITH A HOLY FIRE BURNING IN MY HEART
*gets to work right now*

For the record, I was (Am?) thinking of committing suicide because I hate my life, not because of your story.

Can I bludgeon you to death?

Posted Jun 8, '09 at 5:37am

Strop

Strop

10,823 posts

Now now kiddies, let us not talk of murder and suicide. Or even assisted suicide, which for the purposes of this post is murder anyway!

If you're dead, you can't take part in this tourney, can you!

Thoad, if you could be so kind as to enter yourself as Thoad (i.e. zombie slayer), that would be most excellent!

...and if you do that then you've already got the character details sorted as you have an entry in the AG official characters thread. All I'd need is to sort out a few details and we'd be all good.

But up to you.

Posted Jun 8, '09 at 6:24am

Pazx

Pazx

4,494 posts

Is this in the same world as the MWT? Like, a couple of years later or something?

If so... I have a totally evil idea...

Posted Jun 8, '09 at 6:27am

Pazx

Pazx

4,494 posts

Not for real GAGA, but as a story.

Posted Jun 8, '09 at 6:43am

thoadthetoad

thoadthetoad

5,439 posts

...and if you do that then you've already got the character details sorted as you have an entry in the AG official characters thread. All I'd need is to sort out a few details and we'd be all good.

Yes, and I don't think I'll draw him in my psychonosis style. More of my new cartoonish style.

Posted Jun 8, '09 at 6:53am

Strop

Strop

10,823 posts

GAGAMEN: read the FAQ, it's stickied in this section.

Pazx: just to be clear, this has absolutely nothing to do with the MWT. It will be set in real-time, in the present, which makes it approximately half a year after the MWT ends. You may reference the MWT if you so wish, if that's canon for your character's backstory.

Currently it is coming to Summer in the land of AG, so be warned, it's gonna get hot in here!

Yeah, especially for you, Cen >:D

Posted Jun 8, '09 at 6:59am

goumas13

goumas13

4,486 posts

Any image should be created with the computer or can be created with pencil and paper, because I can make sketches only with the second way.

Posted Jun 8, '09 at 7:31am

Strop

Strop

10,823 posts

One more note: for reference purposes, as the comic demonstrates, I will be using the layout of AG as shown in the map of AG I did some months ago.

For your benefit:

http://i438.photobucket.com/albums/qq105/strawpony/agmap-1.jpg

This is the map of AG (to view in separate window click it). Use it wisely!

Reply to The Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

You must be logged in to post a reply!