ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

5646 5416413
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/hinthintnudgewinknudge.jpg

• 5,646 Replies
Flippin3500
Flippin3500
2,581 posts
Shepherd

Make a post in the main thread following the instructions for the relevant part. It can be written as a story, a script, drawn as a comic or even animated. I will tell you whether your submission is acceptable, and if not, what needs to be changed.

Which one is the main thread? This one?
ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

Forget that part, just E-mail your char sheet at waomod@yahoo.com

Yes, I got confused with that as well, and then Strop made me sound like I was dumb in my
profile with it XD

So don't make my mistake >_>

FireflyIV
FireflyIV
3,224 posts
Nomad

Now Firefly, I'm sure it's after the deadline, which is in a week, no need to get riled up ;P

I see. I didn't know when the deadline was, so I got a bit panicked

Is your character really going to be a firefly? That will be interesting

Even though it's my username, Firefly is not really my character alias (totlly different long story for how I got the name Firefly).

This will be my character:

The first image on this page. I've included that character in tons of my previous work, kind of as a signature if you will. In any case, I guess you'll find out more once this thing gets going, if I get accepted that is.

P.S I would ask you not to revive my old thread, I have devious plans for it in the near future.
Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

It's been a while.

I think I will enter this. Seems fun. I'll send in a character sheet at the last possible minute. For now, I need to finish a paper.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Alright well I sent in the reply you are waiting for. I am also almost done with school, and am starting on nothing but half days with exams. Just 3 more days and I can begin putting more focus on this.

the_manta
the_manta
4,536 posts
Peasant

despite my looking down on my drawing skills, I did one anyway... one of my biggest fears is "Creative Liberty."
erm... I don't think it's called that... where the producer (or whatever) can add changes to your idea? whatever, I made it so you guys could get a nice, general idea of what it looks like. it's actually a LOT better than I imagined it would turn out.

I hope it's alright that I scanned a pencil-on-paper drawing.

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

'Course it is! Any form of drawing is acceptable. Mine was done with pencils... Just a special
kind of ebony pencil

despite my looking down on my drawing skills, I did one anyway... one of my biggest fears is "Creative Liberty."
erm... I don't think it's called that... where the producer (or whatever) can add changes to your idea?

HUH?
Devoidless
Devoidless
3,678 posts
Jester

Lolololol I ken b teh modz0r 2?!1!?!?

kownt me in m8! Id b grate @ it!11!

*waits to see what happens with the WoM*

FireflyIV
FireflyIV
3,224 posts
Nomad

I hope it's alright that I scanned a pencil-on-paper drawing.

As did I. I'm a dunce when it comes to art applications. Let the pencil reign supreme!
kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Lolololol I ken b teh modz0r 2?!1!?!?

No Darth Voidy, you may not have a cookie.
random_player_of_ag
random_player_of_ag
2,636 posts
Nomad

Yeah, because the cookies are all mine.

STAY AWAY FROM THE COOKIES!!!!11 :-P

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Re: "creative liberty", we (Cen and myself) will respect that which is specified for us, and should we have questions, we will ask before acting.

Furthermore, we will always run our concept by you for your approval before presenting it officially.

For these reasons, the deadline is for entry closure. When this will actually start depends on how much sorting out we have to do, as well as the promptness of your responses.

I'm sure it's after the deadline, which is in a week

Uhhh, just to reiterate, the deadline is 5th July 2009. A little under 3 weeks, in other words.
random_player_of_ag
random_player_of_ag
2,636 posts
Nomad

Hm... Strop did you received my email?

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

If I enter, which I am now considering, is it OK if I use two people, like in the MWT? Pierce and Mary...

Because I can't decide who to enter as.

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

I've replied to all the emails I've received. To update so far, this is:

PoisonArrow- Frank the Sky-Pirate (ready to submit)
Pixie214- Pixel the Pixie (ready to submit)
bluydee- Bluydee the bounty hunter (fine-tuning)
FireflyIV- Firefly the Spectral Graffiti Wizard (fine-tuning)
jdoggparty- Richard and Garrett the Street Kid Duo (ready to submit)
ShintetsuWA- ShintetsuWA the wolf (fine-tuning)
Thoadthethoad- Thoad the Zombie Slayer (submitted)
random_player_of_ag- Randy the Shapeshifter (fine-tuning)
crimsonblade55- Crimson the Mysterious Swordsman (ready to submit)
Zega- The Bananaking (fine-tuning)

As you can see, things are starting to shape up! For those of you who I've said are ready, please be patient as I'm not going to open the Official Characters Thread just yet (until more people are ready...it tends to get mis-posted in).

I'm still waiting on a number of people...not gonna name names heh heh *cough* differential *cough* alt *cough* nicho *cough* kingbogan *cough* jezz *cough* pazx *cough* klaushouse *cough*

I see xzeno also said he'd join. Xzeno, I should warn you, I've stated in the FAQ that submitting a character sheet and not withdrawing from the tournament requires you to give me permission to use your character in this project insofar as your participation extends, because it requires you to submit the sheet to the Official AG Characters thread and expunging characters from story records is a real pain. If that sounds unreasonable to you, I'm afraid I'm not going to compromise on this!

I should make this clear to everybody else- if you do withdraw after the tournament begins, I'll be using your characters up to the point where they exit (no more). If this may prove to be a problem for you, you should withdraw your application before the deadline.

Showing 151-165 of 5646