ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

5646 5419461
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/hinthintnudgewinknudge.jpg

• 5,646 Replies
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

@ Pazx:

is it OK if I use two people, like in the MWT? Pierce and Mary...

Because I can't decide who to enter as.

Yes, so long as they act as a single team, and preferably if one of them is "the main" character.
kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

*cough* kingbogan *cough*

But I thought you were the GM Strop....
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Oh yeah, that reminds me. As for the MWT, "bogan war" references should be left out of the MoW!

I will make maybe ONE reference, after that, there will be no more!

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

My Banana King IS going to rule ArmorLand. =)

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Oh yeah, that reminds me. As for the MWT, "bogan war" references should be left out of the MoW!

I will make maybe ONE reference, after that, there will be no more!

So what, you're allowed to make one but I am not? That isn't fair!

You're just trying to hide who the true bogan is....YOU!!!!
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Alright alright, lemme amend that- what I meant was that you're allowed to make references in the story itself until Strop IC forbids it. Because he definitely will.

And OOC bogan wars should also stay out of this thread, you know how badly they can spam things up...

IceDrakeknight
IceDrakeknight
348 posts
Farmer

Is this some kinda of joke because i dont understand the drawing at all

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Alright alright, lemme amend that- what I meant was that you're allowed to make references in the story itself until Strop IC forbids it. Because he definitely will.

Strop you do realise that the Bogan Wars are part of the history of AG...so if this tourney is based on AG, shouldn't they be allowed to come up?
random_player_of_ag
random_player_of_ag
2,636 posts
Nomad

Hey Strop could you please tell me of what email address did you received the email?

I forgot! *Cough*Fail*Cough*

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

@ kingryan:

*sigh@u*

Man, explaining this is going to give me a headache of Cenere proportions. But here goes.

Of course the Bogan wars may be referred to (as long as they don't spam up a thread), and their records won't be suppressed in anything that purports to present a history of AG. However, this project is not a record of history, it's part of its creation. Which is to say that the characters can act without restrictions over historical censorship, whether this means imposing or defying them!

If Kingryan calls Strop a bogan too much you can imagine this won't do him any favours, though <_<

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

If Kingryan calls Strop a bogan too much you can imagine this won't do him any favours, though <_<

I know, the truth can hurt so much that it can deeply scar the mental tissue of someone's inner conscience.

I am just being difficult...you know that right?
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Yeah. Like I said, all in good fun until it starts spamming things up. Which is why I ask to keep it to a reasonable minimum!

Anyway, I just realised. I forgot to mention Goumas the Alchemist. Sorry Goumas T_T

goumas13
goumas13
4,752 posts
Grand Duke

It's OK only once you forgot me, there is no reason to apologize.

stevethechao
stevethechao
169 posts
Nomad

Ok then, forget it.

Pois0nArr0w
Pois0nArr0w
2,053 posts
Nomad

Ok then, forget it.

What was that?
--