ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

5647 3458117
Cenere
Cenere
13,743 posts

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/hinthintnudgewinknudge.jpg

• 5,647 Replies
Pois0nArrow
Pois0nArrow
21 posts

That just sinks to a new low in teenage immaturity.

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,842 posts

No poison, it is you that does. He could be talking about the chest of a man or a tender cut of white chicken meat, no?

Pois0nArrow
Pois0nArrow
21 posts

Weeeeeell, depending on whether or not you've seen any other of his posts about, then yes, you could be absolutely correct in saying that.

Moabarmorgamer
Moabarmorgamer
8,607 posts

Ignore the trolly.
Bad Poison. I assume he simply was mistaken, believing that this was a butcher shop, and was requesting that his Thanksgiving turkey have only the white meat. It's very simple for those with a clean mind.
Now...am I cameoing here?
*rubs eyes*
I'm boooooreeeed...

the_manta
the_manta
4,548 posts

Wow. Fondling yourself in public. Show some respect, woman. And how do you even stand up straight?

I do all I can to make my writings and other sentiments as strange or downright obscene as I can.

And trade secret.

those with a clean mind.

I.E. not me.
Pois0nArrow
Pois0nArrow
21 posts

Uh-huh. Whatever.

*is off to buy more shoes*

TSL3_needed
TSL3_needed
5,584 posts

Yes chicken meat. Keep your mind out of the gutter poisonarrow

Considering getting you mind inside a gutter is physically impossible, as the mind is a idea, and a gutter is a physical object, I don't think he needs help.
Pois0nArrow
Pois0nArrow
21 posts

Previous post @ newbie up thar.

And whut? It's 1:00 am, I ran out of Mountain Dew four... Five hours ago, so officially, my brain is not working correctly.

TSL3_needed
TSL3_needed
5,584 posts

This isn't a butcher shop?

Unless you intend to cut his brain out, no. Otherwise this would be called Hostel. Not AG.

But that would be a nice addition . . . .
Pois0nArrow
Pois0nArrow
21 posts

But that would be a nice addition . . . .

You stay away from me... I've got a bow and a cutlass, and I'm not afraid to use 'em.
Moabarmorgamer
Moabarmorgamer
8,607 posts

I disagree, Tussla.
Hostel doesn't cut brains, that's Silence of the Lambs. Hostel is more...refined. We cut Achilles tendons instead.

Anyway...let us feast on the chicken breast...
*trying not to laugh*

the_manta
the_manta
4,548 posts

breast

Teehee.

While we're on the subject of gutter-minds, did you guys know douche is French for shower?
TSL3_needed
TSL3_needed
5,584 posts

You stay away from me... I've got a bow and a cutlass, and I'm not afraid to use 'em.

And I've got an underground cavern of golden horrors. Minus the horrors.

I disagree, Tussla.
Hostel doesn't cut brains, that's Silence of the Lambs. Hostel is more...refined. We cut Achilles tendons instead.

Well, they also burned Japanese peoples faces off. That's not so refined. Although quite a bit more painful
Moabarmorgamer
Moabarmorgamer
8,607 posts

While we're on the subject of gutter-minds, did you guys know douche is French for shower?

Oh no. You got me started on gutter minds. Now...you must read this.

Well, they also burned Japanese peoples faces off. That's not so refined. Although quite a bit more painful

Tis true...
Pois0nArrow
Pois0nArrow
21 posts

And I've got an underground cavern of golden horrors. Minus the horrors.

Trust me, if you let me down there now, all that gold will be gone within the hour. Pirates are naturally adept at plunderin' an' lootin', aye.
Showing 3016-3030 of 5647